Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
MissJudyDD
Pubic Hair
It seems we are seeing more women with pubic hair. Do you think the trend to shave is finally changing? I have never shaved or even trimmed....not even for swimsuits. Back when I was a teen and into later years seemed we were all natural! rolleyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker

Shaved clean and smooth – looks, feels, and tastes DELECTABLE!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
geosixpoint5
Yes, clean shaved and smooth - the best!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hair or no hair - If the cunt's wet, fuck it! jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
got to be hairy!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am in the camp that believes 'if it's good, it's good', hair or no hair.
That said, I really enjoy hairy. The hair traps the smell and taste, yummy!
In fact, I like the visual of seeing hair behind mesh panties and really enjoy seeing hair peeking out of panties or swimsuits. Give me a nice treasure trail and hairy pits too.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I am not sure if the trend is changing or not, but I have been closely shaved since college. Usually just a very small patch above. While it can be a pain and occasionally gets a little irritated and itchy, I like it that way as does my hubby and the few guys I play with regularly. I don't think it would bother me to grow a little bit more there if hubby asked, but I could never let it grow wild. That is just not something I care for.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Evolutionary growth
Despite what more modern generations believe about where the world begins, there is something called "evolution" that developed the growth of pubic hair on maturing then sexually mature women, This was something not related to religion, purely to hormonal reasons within our organisms. It was so much a sign, that older folks (you know parents, grandparents and earlier) respected the fact that it was a true sign of menarche, and maturation. I remember really young that it was something to look for (dinosaur?).

Seeing more pix with hair? Yes I see why, it is a fashion statement as are all fashion statements, but what drives it I don't pretend to equate. I just love the fact hair is there, and is looking like it is making a comeback. Some women do not grow aggressive bushes anyway, and like men and women have seen, more you shave, the more hair grows, so those that hate hair and shave may be shooting themselves in their own fashion statement

I and my fellow old folks, spent a lot of time waiting for the hair to show on our dates, and it seems symbolic still.

But personally, despite the attraction of a wet ready pussy, I feel screaming alerts in my head around under-aged, pussy, and pedophila traps and morality. It is that ingrained actually?!

What happens will happen, mark me down for the "furry" column every time

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I say whatever feels good to you you should do it. When it come to any body hair I think it's personal. I like a beard but I hate hair on my balls so I shave it. Someone women have very busy pubes and want to trim, some don't. Some guys wax their backs. As long as you are doing it for you and not a partner I say it's all good.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Im not sure if its making a comeback or if women are more comfortable posting pics of it. For a while the stigma was such guys would berate a woman who had hair. I think women are comfortable today with guys seeing them with winter bush, or natural bush. They wont shave just for a photo.
My wifes natural. My ex was too. I wont eat trimmed pussy. I dislike it, feel fred to trim it, I just dont eat it until it grows back. Ingrown hairs make me want to puke! They look like those pictures from health class of herpes sores! I cant do it! To each their own, I just appreciate nice bushy pubic mounds!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the look of pubic hair on both men and women. Put me down for natural! Of course, I also appreciate the shaved and clean look so I guess I like it all

Cloudjumper13
We like to give and receive oral. That being said, totally shaved is the best.

couple50s
I never understood the shave it bare trend. I agree with Far2Shy, hair was (and is) a signal of maturity and the ability to participate in coitus and baby farming. Personally I have always loved that sign looking like a billboard. Shaven bald resembles a little girl to me and is a turn off.
"Ladies let it grow so we know the games are about to begin"

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I'm more than happy to start a personal survey !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I still keep My Pussy Smooth and No Complaints wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a Little Trashy said: I still keep My Pussy Smooth and No Complaints wink

i keep mine (cock) smooth too and no complaints neither ... i prefer to put my mouth there and feel the skin tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There are times when I love to nuzzle a vary hairy pussy redeyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the feeling of a hairy pussy tickling and scratching my nose, lips and tongue as I practice my favourite act. The hairier the better. But won't turn down the offer of a shaved one. raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Personally, if I have a choice, I like a woman with a nice bush on top and shaved around the lips area. Mind you I'm not really picky I'll take it any way it's presented but that would be my preference. FUR burger forever! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I stay shaved for the most part because The Wife prefers it that way and will blow me more. She stays shaved because she prefers it that way and I am not complaining as I do not really care for hairs in my teeth. When The Ex and I spent some time together earlier this year, she asked me to shave her for the first time in MANY years and I did like the end result (hope to do it again sometime)
2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved pussies do not turn me on at all.
I'm so happy that more ladies go natural.
Trimmed is fine. But there must be some hair for me.

It's just me, I know, but that's the way I like it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my pussy is staying hairy

Ihavethick8
Personally, I prefer no hair. When I attend a Swingers Party, about 5-7 couples, all the women and most men are shaved. I think it gives you a much better view of what you are about to go into and certainly during 69 keeps the mouth free of hair.

Ihavethick8
Personally, I prefer no hair. When I attend a Swingers Party, about 5-7 couples, all the women and most men are shaved. I think it gives you a much better view of what you are about to go into and certainly during 69 keeps the mouth free of hair.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think you're right.
I've had fewer and fewer messages asking me to shave and more and more young guys saying that they like pubic hair, so maybe bushes are the next fashion trend...?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The great thing about pubic hair is if you shave or trim it will grow back so don't be afraid, it isn't permanent. Verity is the spice of life, why should everyone be exactly the same all the time. cool angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't mind either
I don't mind either - I do find I get a little more kinky if it's shaved as in sucking on it, slapping and covering it in cum!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Me and my girl went to a strip club recently. Not one of the girls there (and there were about 20) had any pubic hair. Totally bald in other words. So, I think the trend for total pubic hairlessness for females is here to stay. Probably like when women began shaving their armpits. Now it is considered de rigueur.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How about some color?
I definitely prefer smooth shaved (men and women) - or maybe with just a sexy little v-patch above. But for those who don't shave, how about using a hair color? I've seen some very sexy platinum blondes and reds. Very sexy! Especially if you're a nudist or like to show it off more publicly.

marriedbi52
I like some trimmed hair on the mons to show their of a sexual age! A very neatly trimmed 3 wire is VERY nice, but for oral, I prefer bare. Don't care for hair in my food! Also ladies, I believe that some of your urine gets absorbed by all the peeing. We all GOTTA go, but when the hair is there, it imparts a scent that I don't find very appealing. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't like pubic hair much myself. I can't even stand it on myself. I shave it all.