Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fisting and anal fisting
Hi,

I love fisting, giving, receiving and most of all self-made. The rush that gives you the thought of it, the growing mental thrill, the strain of your muscles aiming for the proper position while feeling and understanding your body and breath, the pain before reaching the goal or while trying to push further your limit, hence the deep and rapturous filling sensation... all these give me such a strong and intimate feelings with my body, myself, which i can hardly find in other stuff

I'm looking for other people into it to share experience and tips as well as people curious about it.

Maybe create a network of favourites which also actively post contents (pics/vids/cam) in their profiles about fisting

Btw I'm straight, so mostly interested in hearing from women, but everyone is welcome

Cheers,
Ale

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Could never handle it.
My wife has come very close to doing me but not quite. Perhaps if she had a girlfriend with very petite hands. I have zero interest in pussy fisting, but do enjoy lesbian anal fisting if done erotically and not violently. A pussy should be squeaky tight. A butthole I prefer looser so I can play with it and fuck it easier.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You sound just like me Ale. I could not describe it any better than that.

Racketsports
Fisting wife
My wife and I both love fisting her pussy but haven't done any work with her arse. She has tried fisting me before but as this is not something we do regularly I couldn't get her fist in.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Have you seen those videos where women stick their bare feet in a guys arsehole!! I saw one get almost up to her knee. And guys do the same to women's pussies. They stick their toes in and then foot fuck her. I suppose it would be called feeting? We're slowly running out of new things to do sexually.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES
I used to fist my own ass a LOT, before kids got older and I didn't have as much chance to get away to do so. Now that I'm 50 and a little heavier, I can't get my hand in, but not because my ass isn't loose enough. I did get my wife to fist me about 2 months ago for the first time in 20 years.

The tips of your fingers and thumb need to come together like a duck's beak.

Yes, I absolutely love the outrageousness that comes with someone fisting themselves. So much more exciting than seeing one person fist another. Anyone who fists themselves has a high interest in kink and masturbation, and fun in general.

See my photo and video (from 1995) where I fist myself. I have old and new videos of my wife fisting me as well, but she doesn't want herself shown.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It took quite a while for me to be able to take it but I've had a girl's hand in my butt!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Don't think I would ever be able to take a fist, prefer to stick with dildos and see how thick I can go !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fisting is awesome!
I love it when my wife has gotten as deep as her elbow in me.
She's not to fond of me doing her

bryan5151
fisting

Love taking a good fist in my ass, check my pictures,

soul69
I've been enjoying the fist for some years, two if I'm really lucky

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've always loved fingering while i eat the pussy and if two fingers are in why not add another and then I start to wonder if another will
fit and then only my thumb is left ...and at least twenty minutes of tongue and finger foreplay to get there, relax it open, not force it in though

soul69
Love it
I'm straight and married, my wife loves to fist me even double if I'm really lucky raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think your ass is meant to take a fist, really.

soul69
lapplikker said: I don't think your ass is meant to take a fist, really.

and yet it can, even two at times raspberry

soul69
lapplikker said: I don't think your ass is meant to take a fist, really.

and yet it can, even two at times raspberry