Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hands and nails
I guess you could say I have a hand fetish. It's one of the first things I look at on a woman and I especially like when a woman's nails are manicured and polished. Sexy hands on a woman can get me aroused almost instantly and not just when touching my cock wink

Anyone else get turned on by hands and nail polish? Any ladies care to share what their favourite manicure or nail colour.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
couple50s
I wouldn't say I have a fetish for this but I also love nice hands on a woman. Something I often look at and ponder.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
See our pics.
There's a pic of my wife showing her clit and someone commented on her nails! So you aren't the only one. I will occasionally notice a woman with slender hands, long fingers and wonder if she plays piano or violin. I wonder also how she feels about bisexual bottom guys!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was thinking that some guys have a foot fetish so I'm kinda the same way but with hands wink

couple50s said: I wouldn't say I have a fetish for this but I also love nice hands on a woman. Something I often look at and ponder.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You can tell your wife that she can shoe more pics like that anyday!
I take public transit to work everday and that's one think I always checkout on women is their hands. I find that women who are 30+ usually have the nicest nails.

bimarriedbottom said: There's a pic of my wife showing her clit and someone commented on her nails! So you aren't the only one. I will occasionally notice a woman with slender hands, long fingers and wonder if she plays piano or violin. I wonder also how she feels about bisexual bottom guys!

santoriniboy
i have exactly the same love of hands and nails, big turn on!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is a big turn of for me
seeing a lady, expecially partially or fully enclosed with nice polished fingernails and especially toenails is so damn sexy to me, always gets me a little more aroused

thumbup jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My wifes a hands on person. She likes to get her hands on a nice hard cock. Polished or no polished nails.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've always loved the sight of feminine fingers, especially well-manicured ones with polished nails, wrapped around my cock. Sends me over the edge. jerk