Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
roy_ohio
Same Room Fucking
My girl and I are looking forward to our first group experience soon which is looking to be a same-room non-swap fucking situation. Tell me about your first time having sex in the same room with another couple or couples. I'd love to hear what you all got up to!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sexy
In my barracks room my girlfriend was riding me on the top bunk. My roommate wouldnt give us privacy. I was ready to cum and told her to take it up her ass as I finished, it was my first anal. I never figured out if it was the anal that made me cum so hard or him listening as she took me up her ass and told me to cum deep in it. He went to work and told everyone what went on.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
happened a lot
It happened a lot in the military thinking back. I can remember numerous times when we would rent hotel rooms for parties and end up fucking in the room together. I watched a girl call for a train after he finished. I can remeber listening as guys fucked there deployment girlfriends in their cots in our tents. Likewise I remember hoping they enjoyed hearing me fuck my 1st wife in my tent deployed. I have always been turned on by the idea guys form a visual in their heads as im doing it in a dark room. I could always
cum harder if someone was listening to me fuck her ass. Theres something so kinky about other people knowing your girl is taking it up her ass.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well the first time my boyfriend (now husband) fucked in a cabin we were sharing with another couple it was not to actually show off to them. We were simply horny and in the moment laying there in the dark and one thing led to another. Of course they knew what was going on because they were within arms reach of us. We were about 19 or 20 then. However shortly thereafter that led to a real same room situation later on where they had sex and we had sex in the same room. We continued that for several times and ended up same room swapping with them and we are still doing it with them a couple times a year and it has been almost 20 years now and still a lot of fun.

roy_ohio
mehotdee said: Well the first time my boyfriend (now husband) fucked in a cabin we were sharing with another couple it was not to actually show off to them. We were simply horny and in the moment laying there in the dark and one thing led to another. Of course they knew what was going on because they were within arms reach of us. We were about 19 or 20 then. However shortly thereafter that led to a real same room situation later on where they had sex and we had sex in the same room. We continued that for several times and ended up same room swapping with them and we are still doing it with them a couple times a year and it has been almost 20 years now and still a lot of fun.

What a great success story! I hope our same room relationships continue to progress and sustain. It's going to be an exciting ride. Meeting our first couple in a few weeks!

wildnbi
That brings back memories. I had a roommate in college from MI who was every bit as wild as I was. One of us would be in the dorm room having sex and the other would show up, we never locked the door. Sometimes we'd show up with a guy and have both beds going, usually with the lights on.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We never planned it but it happened a few times, once at Bike week in Daytona we were in the same hotel with my friend and his stripper girlfriend. We partied hard ended up fucking in the same room with the lights on. Another time was after a wedding reception, again we partied hard and brought another couple back to our house, we showered together and fucked on our bedroom floor. (but we never swap)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Years ago, with friends...started the evening as a card game with a little wine, which turned into strip poker, more wine, empty wine bottles turned into spin the bottle, a little more wine meant we didn't drive home and ended up in the same bed, never swapped but we were all so horny we did have sex in the same bed...a night to remember.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same room
Couple of years back g/f and I went to shore,leaving husbands home, being in our 50's we dressed up went to culb to dance and flirt.. Well into night drinking a bit more than we should, we let these 2 older guys pick us up. They got us out of our clothes, where they got us in this king size ,fucking us bare back doggie style , laughing and slapping high 5's as the banged us silly, filling our married pussies.,later that night we swapped partners,banged us and even swallow their loads. Lol

roy_ohio
A date has been set. We're going to do the same room thing just after the new year! We are so excited! We don't plan on any swapping, but if it happens it happens. Any tips?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Congratulations and good luck. I am sure you will have a great time. I have a lot of experience with this having done this many times, swapping and not swapping and with "rookie" couples. The best piece of advice I can give you is to ALWAYS pay attention to your lady. I am not a jealous person by nature, but I have seen women get very upset when their man is paying too much attention to other women in the room rather than their own wife. It is OK to look and comment, but make sure she is the focus of your lust or she will know it and you risk turning her off to future play. And if by chance SHE decides she would like to swap, make sure you discuss the ground rules of what is allowed and not allowed. In fact, do it ahead of time if possible just in case. Again, I have seen women get upset because another woman swallowed their husband's cum or let them do something that maybe the wife did not do and it creates tension if someone is not very secure in their relationship. So, while it can be a great deal of fun and add a lot of spice to a relationship, it needs to be taken slowly. I wish you a lot of luck and hope it is a great experience for you both.

Willbiff
roy_ohio said: A date has been set. We're going to do the same room thing just after the new year! We are so excited! We don't plan on any swapping, but if it happens it happens. Any tips?

yes good luck my friend
Closest we came is some watching through our window.
Not the same but still very horny

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Had loads of make out sessions as a teen with other couples in the same room, lights out usually, but the noises of others getting it on was always sexy.
Had one swap when we were newly married in the same room, a good idea as each can feel assured that the other is not mistreating or being mistreated. bounce thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It only ever happened once, before we were married or even engaged I think. It wasn't a big wild show off session, they would have only got glimpses of her tits jiggling up and down as she rode me.

We were all a little drunk and crashing in a friends lounge room after a party of some sort. My friend was starting to get it on with his girl friend while I was giving my girl a bit of a rub under the blankets. She was a bit shy at first but it wasn't too long until she was horny as fuck and energetically grinding her clit into me as she rode me. I tried to bend her over towards me to give my best friend a view of her pussy and butt hole but she kept a blanket wrapped around down there but didn't mind them getting a view of her tits bobbing up and down.
Once she orgasmed and things quietened down she realised the other 2 both stopped what they were doing to watch her going for it. She was a little embarrassed at breakfast the next morning but he never mentioned it again, though she did say it was a turn on to look back on it.
I am trying to hook up a session together at a swingers party where others can watch us fuck, but we don't share. (I don't mind swapping but she says no)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Go visit your local LS club and you can watch, fuck beside others, touch (with permission) and swap as you wish. Or get invited to a 'public' (i.e., paid) LS party and see the same things in a smaller venue. Or just join a LS site and get invited to play to your hearts' content.

5 years ago I had no idea stuff like that even EXISTED, but it turns out swingers are a fun group of folks!

hardwood95
In college, dorm room shared of course. I sneak in quietly late with my girl and we get under the covers. Across the room suddenly we hear rustling and realize my roomie is already there with his girl, doing the same. We both ignored each other, visually, but both of us could hear each other in the dark. Kind of what you had to do in college if you wanted to get some in your dorm room.

marriedbi52
My GF & I, her little brother & his GF out in the woods making out. My GF & I had been having sex for about a month or 2 already, it shocked her little bro when she took my cock out & sucked it, he had his GF blouse & bra off & was enjoying her tits while she rubbed him through his pants. Pam & I got undressed placing our clothes on the ground so we didn't get dirty, I was surprised that Pam got fully naked & was gonna let her little bro see me fuck her(turns out he & her had been masturbating each other for a while at that time). Anyway, pam lay down & I entered her & we did our thing, he asked his GF to let him have her, but all he got was jacked off! Enjoyed my sex w/pam & seeing her bros nice sized cock shoot it's load. He & I later ended up jacking each other off several times. When pam found out, she wanted to watch us, we let her. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sure, when I was younger, my girlfriend, her brother and his girlfriend all went to my new apartment for New Year's Eve. It was barely more than an efficiency. There wasn't much to do so we went under respective blankets and had at it.

Also screwed in her dorm room when her roommate was there, we didn't have any other place to go.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
playing board games down the basement
of a friends house and we has switched partners. There was a lot of drinking going on and the shaking hands for wins of rounds turned into kisses and hugs. Things were going along and for some reason just stopped, no one said anything but it just stopped. I wish I had pushed things a little more to see what would have happened.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
same room ,
this was years ago ,, wife and i were on a long weekend,, met up with my brother and his wife ,, we each had our room s ,,, but as the evening went on ,, some how we did end up with them in there room , with lights out and curtain s closed,, it was a wow time ,, only other time was years later ,, late 30s ,,, but that s a much different story thumbup thumbup wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
same room ,
this was years ago ,, wife and i were on a long weekend,, met up with my brother and his wife ,, we each had our room s ,,, but as the evening went on ,, some how we did end up with them in there room , with lights out and curtain s closed,, it was a wow time ,, only other time was years later ,, late 30s ,,, but that s a much different story thumbup thumbup wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well one night back in the late 80’s we wound up with sort of a 5 some.... we were with friends on a little vacation and all stayed in the same room, 2 couples and one single guy... well my buddy started playing with his girlfriend trying to be quiet, which made me and my girl start..... we were all friends and the guys have seen each other naked before, never with erections though and the girls have seen each other before from changing in front of each other.. so anyway the next thing I know my girl throws the covers off us and starts blowing me, which in turn got the other one to do the same... well we started fucking, they started fucking and the girls were telling each other how great it was and kept swapping positions around so we could all see different angles of us fucking... never swapped good 30 minute fuck watching each other... well the single guy moved the chair into the middle of the room and jerked off watching us... we were all watching each other, single guy blew a huge load first and triggered the rest of us..... I think me and the other guy pulled our cocks out of their pussies and jerked off onto them..... he blew right after my first stream.... the girls went in and cleaned up and us 3 still semi hard with a glob of cum still on our heads bullshited... wish we did that more than once.. pretty hot fucking in the same room

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I did that quite often in HS and college. Often times one of the girls would not have sex if the other one was not having sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven't done same room fucking since my college days, almost 30 years ago. Even then it was just under separate blankets. Would love some action like that now but wife couldn't care less.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lets see if anyone else cares to add something
hot topic jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My parents and I visited my sister and her new husband years ago shortly after my sister got married. I slept on the couch and my sister and her husband slept on the floor in the same room. In the middle of the night I was awakened by what I suspect they thought was silent and discreet fucking. It was odd, being just a few feet from my sister as she was being fucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same room fucking
A few years ago my wife and I had some friends over for dinner and games. So after dinner we started playing apple to apples which also included shoots of JD for the losers. Well after a few shots my wife suggested we up the Anne and the losers had to lose a pice of clothing. So after more JD and losing we all were pretty drunk and naked. We all were very horney. We started out fucking on the living room floor pretty soon I was fucking my friends wife and he was fucking my wife we fucked each other’s wife all night.