Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jimbob_88
Girlfriend dogging
This is the story of something that happened a few months ago and something that I cannot stop thinking about. I thought I would share it with you as a way of reliving the great time myself. My girlfriend, Philippa and I have been together for around 2 years now. We have always had an amazing sex life, she’s very sexual and likes dressing up which is fantastic. She is 25 and is very tall and slim, she has a very slender frame with size 34B chest and very curvy hips.

As usual things had been going really well with us, sex was great, we have had some kinky sessions. Nothing too crazy, she is still very much the girl next door type, we did have sex outside once against a tree which was so hot!

I have continually had thoughts about her being with someone else, just the thought of her enjoying another man, touch feeling, sucking him. It would drive me crazy. But it was always just a fantasy, I didn't think I could ever go through with it. I think deep down I would always be jealous. I also didnt think Philippa would ever consider it.

This recent sexual experience happened one weekend when we had taken a trip to wales. We had a nice hotel booked with a four poster bed etc. and we were really looking forward to having a nice meal, drinks etc. The plan was to come back and have some special time together! We got to the hotel on the Saturday afternoon and went to our room. We had a wonder around the town for the afternoon until it was time to get ready for dinner.

As a typical man I was ready in 5 minutes, which meant I had plenty of time to watch Philippa get ready! She was making the effort and put on some fantastic underwear, some black stockings and suspenders with matching bra, watching her pull her stockings up just got me rock hard. On top of that she pulled over a very slim fitting black dress which came to around her mid thigh, she finished this off with a pair of high heels. She looked fantastic. I couldn’t help myself and had to try my luck. I gave her a deep kiss on the lips and grabbed her tight bum. She let out a moan and seemed quite turned on. She said
“do you like what im wearing?”
“would you want me to fuck me wearing this?”
When she said these words, I almost exploded in my pants. I tried to kiss her again, but she pulled away, “maybe later you might get to have me!”

We went then for dinner, I just wanted to get it over with so I could take her back to the hotel and fuck her so hard. I had driven to the restaurant because it was a little way away, so I couldn’t drink, but Philippa was knocking back the wine. She was really enjoying herself. All night she was flirting with me knowing how much I wanted her. Half way through the meal she went to bathroom, as she walked across the resturaunt I noticed she was getting quite a lot of looks from the guys in the room and the waiter. Her dress just clung to her tight ass, I felt quite proud and lucky!

When she returned she carry on being flirty with me, she ran her hand up my leg grabbed my inner thigh under the table, I was getting so hard! “you want me don’t you?” she said! God it was just too much! The time came to make our way back to the hotel. As we were in the car Philippa was getting more and more kinky. She started to rub my leg and she then moved her hand slowly up to my hard cock, she started to rub my bulging cock. It was so hot. It was then I was taken by surprise, she said maybe we should stop off somewhere and do it in the car! Now this was really getting me hot. The area was very rural and we drove around looking for somewhere secluded to pull over.

It was taking a while to find somewhere but eventually we found a car park for a local scenic walk which was deserted at that time of night. I pulled over to a corner of the car park by some trees. I was so turned on I just wanted Philippa so badly. We began to kiss passionately, she was grabbing at my hard cock through my trousers. “I want your cock so bad” Phillipa said, with that she undid my fly and wrapped her warm lips around my cock, it felt amazing, she was just shoving it in her mouth! I was actually close to cumming so I had to pull her away. “I want you to fuck me and make me scream”, Phillipa said.

It was a bit awkward in the car, so we pushed the seats forward and got on the back seats. Phillipa got on all fours and pushed her tight ass in the air, with that I pulled up her dress exposing her black lace knickers and a noticeable wet patch! I pulled her knickers to one side and slide my now throbbing cock into her tight pussy. It was so wet it was unreal, it slid in so nicely, I was fucking her so hard, and she was moaning and panting. “hmmm yeh slam my tight pussy you dirty bastard she said. I loved how filthy she was being, I couldn't believe we were doing this.

I was in heaven, just sliding my cock in and out of her tight welcoming pussy, grabbing her hair, she loved it! I was so turned on that I hadn’t noticed something. Something that would have normally made me quite worried! A figure had appeared at the window! At first I was panicked and thought it was time to leave. Then Philippa noticed him to. She said look, there is a man at the window, it was the next thing she said that made me spring to attention! Omg Mark, hes got his cock out! she said in a whispered tone, at this point I was still fucking on her on all fours. “what shall we do” she said. I don’t, know do you want to leave I replied. She let out a strong “NO”, I need you to keep fucking me, I need to cum!

So I carried on fucking her relentlessly, I could see the man in the dark outside the window on Philippa side of the car, he was stroking his cock. I couldnt quite believe this was happening. He had a very big cock to be fair and I was starting to get very turned on by him watching us. I would catch Philippa taking glances at his huge cock! I was wondering if she was enjoying this. It was with that she said..”he has a nice big cock”, this really turned me on, my stomach was doing somersaults! But it was hot knowing she was enjoying watching his cock.

Philippa then asked “what shall we do?” do you thing we should give him a better view? I said it was up to you, with that she turned on the inside car light! This guy jumped a lot closer at this, we could both see his huge erection a lot clearer. I was continuing to fuck Philippas pussy, she let out a moan at the sight of the mystery mans huge cock. The next thing she did really shocked me. She undid the window! I got a bit worried and started to think that this was going to far! But I was so turned on and wanted to make her happy.

The mystery man said “hi”, you don’t mind me watchng do you? We both said not at all. Philippa continued to surprise me as she said to the stranger “great cock” she is normally quite prim and proper and doesn’t usually use words like that! His reply was, “you can touch it if you like” now I was getting very worried but at the same time my stomach was churning but it felt great, the thought of my young girlfriend taking this mans cock in her hand was amazing!

With that Philippa arched her back and turned to me and whispered, “is it ok babe?” “is it ok if I touch his BIG cock?” I wanted to make her happy, so I said she should do what she feels is right!

With that she reached out the window and slowly wrapped her small slender fingers around is large meaty cock. She started to stroke him, he let out a deep moan and was getting harder by the second. She stroked him harder and harder, all the while I was slamming my cock in her from behind. She was getting wetter and wetter it was fantastic.

Phillipa was half out the window with her arm around his waist and hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it hard, her head was just inches from his big member. I hadn’t noticed at first because I was so involved in taking her from behind, but when I next looked up I could see that she had began to suck him off, his hard cock disappearing into my girlfriends small wet mouth. This was just madness, but amazing, the guy loved it, I loved it, what a dirty cock sucker my girlfriend was, sucking a total strangers cock in a car park.

This was amazing! She sucked his cock furiously, the man began to moan a lot more. Phillipa then pulled away from his cock and reached back to me, I pulled her head close and she gave me a deep kiss, I could taste his meaty cock on her breath, it was so good, although it was a night of first times, I wasn't expecting her next word. Baby she said, if I ask you something you wont be annoyed? I said I guess not, what is it? Please can you let him fuck me, I want to feel a big cock in me Phillipa said. My heart was racing a hundred mile an hour, my girlfriend, the love of my life, wanted to take this mans huge member in her tight delicate pussy. AT the thought of this my cock seemed to get twice as hard inside her, this wasn't lost on her, “I guess that's a yes” then she whispered in my ear.

With this she slid off my cock, she opened the passenger door, where the man was wating, cock in her, Phillipa reached out and grabbed him by his cock. She pulled him into the car. She leaned back and laid on my lap, she slowly hitched one leg on the front seat, digging her high heel into the head the rest.

She then parted her legs, pulled up her skirt and put the other leg in the corner of the parcel shelf. Her pussy was fully exposed and glistening with moisture, she seemed to be offering it to him, his to take and do he what he wanted.

She then pull him into the car, he gradually moved on top of her. His massive cock and shiny cock head, inching closer and closer to her delicate fuck hole. I was looking on and holing my girlfriend, as his cock move to touch her slutty lips, he pushed more and her lips slowly moved apart to accommodate his girth.

He slid in slowly, inch by in inch until his whole cock was deep in side my girlfriend. She let out a moan I had never heard before, her whole body was in ecstasy. He slammed his cock in and out of her, Phillipa was screaming with joy, her tight pussy was not mine any more, he was owning her tight hole. It didn't take long for his massive cock to bring her to climax, she tightened up and pulled me close, whispered in my “im going to cum” she then let out a cry, fuck yes, I love your fat cock! I think this tipped the mystery man over the edge, he pulled out his cock and stroked it really hard, he let out a moan, and began to spray his cum all over my girlfriends exposed chest and face, she was loving it, there was so much cum, she was covered.

At the point phillipa turned to me and gave me a deep passionate kiss, I could taste mans hot salty cum on her lips, it was too much, I didn't even touch my cock, but I had a massive orgasm and fired cum all over myself!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk Great Story!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very exciting. Very sexy. raspberry Glad your girl got a very rooting and had large cock and was pounded so hard bounce and such a hot time and was aroused so much and had a giant orgasm. jerk And all this from a total stranger, in a public car park. redeyes WOW. What an experience for the two (or three) of you.rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
two thumbs up!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Awesome story x jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
amazing
I just can't wait to hear if you have had anymore adventures

Forum Level:
Just getting started
awesome story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story hubby loves to watch me get fucked by strangers and knowing that they are cumming deep in my pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
what a great story any more adventures?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to come across you two. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds awesome
Seems like you had a good tim

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds awesome
Seems like you had a good tim

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dogging
I think most people would assume this is just a fantasy, but because my husband and I have enjoyed several surprise sexual situations, I choose to believe the story to be true.
When these kind of opportunities arrive it is the adventurous that get to enjoy something you will not forget and I am sure be a way to continue to have FUN in your later years.
I had somewhat of a situation like that in Mazatlan when we were dining at Senor Frogs. The difference is after meeting a good looking guy while dancing, I asked him to wait for me outside. Long story short. . . I ended up with a fat 9" thick cock in me behind Senor Frogs leaning against the handle of a dumpster with my panties hanging off one leg and my skirt up around waist. Just as we were finishing, a kitchen worker came out for a smoke and watched from about 20 feet away with his cock out being wanked furiously. I didn't tell my husband until later in the evening. bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That was an awesome story

sirjoseph34
nice girl
Love the story, made me fucking hard!!
Keep that girl she is a dream for most of us.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
great story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow wow wow

i.o.w.pete
dogging
Hi there rolleyes Great story wish my misses would open up to come dogging with me I would love it like you d grin

Zatanna_Zatara
Loving your work!
Reading this has officially left me with a hot and sticky pussy! x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's the third time I have jerked off to your wonderful story; give us some thing new please.
jerk jerk jerk

wetpinkpussy
great story my man said we are driving to a park now

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wetpinkpussy said: great story my man said we are driving to a park now

woiuld love to hear the result of your going to the park wetpink pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started