Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Joshua1970
Interesting Foods You Have Eaten?
Hello.
I am quite well travelled and have eaten a lot of different types of meat from around the World ,what have you eaten on your travels
For me it is.
Camel:Ok to eat. Is quite flavoursome ,a bit like beef/lamb.
Snake:We had it dipped IN segments of egg white and milk, if you want.It is very nice kind of like chicken when cooked,but we didn't find it tasted like chicken.
Bear: Had this in Russia it is dense in texture ,they took the fat off for us as the fat is quite strong.The meat has a small taste of venison and has a little bit of wild boar taste.
I have many more to add,tell me what you have had and what you liked.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Joshua1970
Yak meat: Now i really enjoyed this meat it's a rich, lean red meat, much redder and richer than horse .

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Goanna,tail was good but the rest is under cooked but thats is the way they like it. Crocodile , chewy & not that flavoursome, needs to be spiced up. Donkey, fan fucking tastic. Sea urchin, very strong oceanic taste.

Joshua1970
harry172 said: Goanna,tail was good but the rest is under cooked but thats is the way they like it. Crocodile , chewy & not that flavoursome, needs to be spiced up. Donkey, fan fucking tastic. Sea urchin, very strong oceanic taste.

Goanna? had to look that up.Lizard. never had that on my travels,do restuarant have it on the menu?
Crocodile i have tried in Vietnam ,wasn't so good as you say no flavour unless you added chilli or some herbs .
Sea Urchin is a favourite of mine.

Joshua1970
A salad i once had from this restaurant who prided them selves on the food they found in the Forest and other areas.
Cattail,Rosehip,and watercress.It was quite interesting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Joshua1970 said:
harry172 said: Goanna,tail was good but the rest is under cooked but thats is the way they like it. Crocodile , chewy & not that flavoursome, needs to be spiced up. Donkey, fan fucking tastic. Sea urchin, very strong oceanic taste.

Goanna? had to look that up.Lizard. never had that on my travels,do restuarant have it on the menu?
Crocodile i have tried in Vietnam ,wasn't so good as you say no flavour unless you added chilli or some herbs .
Sea Urchin is a favourite of mine.

Goanna not sure if in restuarants, cooked ours in the bush on open fire, traditional method.

VTCali
The most interesting meats I've had are either Moose, Bear or Alligator.
The moose and bear were ok as was the gator.
Crossed off the bucket list.

DubbleStrubble
Dave!!!! grin

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Squirrel when I was in Valkenburg, Holland aged 16 ..... Wasn't told what we had eaten until afterwards - What I can remember is that it didn't taste weird or horrible.

Night Flight
Interesting Foods You Have Eaten?
I am more of an adventurist than my friends and family. I will try anything once. While on a run, I accidentally ingested a fly. It flew in my mouth! While backpacking, an ant climbed into my dinner, but I was too tired to pick it out, so I just ate it. I've eaten escargot, tomalley, sushi and sashimi, etc. Sea cucumbers are nasty, but sea urchins are basically black crud that smells like the sea floor. Yesterday, I barbecued a rabbit. I would not buy it again, because it is between pork and chicken and they are both better tasting and cheaper.

_forreal_
A hair pie. smile

stripsied
Weirdest thing for me was chicken hearts. They were done in a Brazilian restaurant.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
pig tails when i was little, crayfish are considdered wierd in some countries

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my own cum

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
wild boar