Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
beef curtians?
Just out of interest we'd like to ask.

Xonia has very small pussy lips. She likes them, and I love them. Unsurprisingly she says that previous partners have loved them too. We were chatting the other day about it, hence this post.

We're just wondering what other people like/think.

Ladies, are you happy with yours? Would you prefer them to be larger or smaller?

And men, what do you like? I know most men would say "all pussy is beatiful" and in most cases we'd both agree, but it's personal preferences I'm after.

We're interested in answers in this post rather than a flood of PM's offering services btw.

(posted by pingu - the guy with the "bit-part" in a cpl of the pics)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
crudemeal
I do love all pussies, but i do prefer smaller and tighter ones. I love how their lips just suck up my dick like it was nothing and the feeling of my cock having no room to breathe is just amazing

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the way mine wrap around my mans cock and when he runs his tongue between them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer
Pussy lips that I can wrap qround mt tomgue.

inasomacoma
tight pussies with smaller lips and a big clit grin
heartangii

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tongue tongue tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
FEED ME!!! wink

lickallnite
Decay, your pussy lips are beautiful. You especially have one pic that really illustrates your lips wrapping around the cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer larger labia. You are beautiful nonetheless.

woodbridgeguy5
love
I love them all my Ex had a loose pussy but i can admit it was the most amazing one i have had and i have had quite a few. so i dont beleive tightness has anything to do with it.. even though she was one hell of a kinky girl i will never forget.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love them all
From lips that are just barely there to giant hog-ears, and all shapes and sizes in between. I have my personal favorites and sometimes I wonder if the really big lips don't bother those they are attached to far more than they do us guys. I've had lovers ask me questions about the size of their labia before; like how they compared to other women I've been with and did I think their labia was unusually large or small. All I can say, is don't worry about it unless they cause you pain; if so see a doctor because they can make them smaller or even them up.

ems3985
i like them all small barely there pussy lips are so fucking cute but i do find myself likeing those big fat meaty lips jerk

TracieLee
I'm perfectly happy with mine and so is Red. I'm not a pussy expert so I don't know if they would be considered small or not, but they aren't big.

trixiebelle
as much pleasure as it gives me i don't like the way mine looks sad i dunno why, i've never had any complaints tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with woodbridge guy. The best pussies I've ever had have been the loosest. MY current woman is really really tight and it's like fucking a vergin every time, but it is almost too tight because she rips every time. Loose and wet is best

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pussy lips
My wife used to have big meaty lips. I say used to have,because after she had or son, the docs fucked up and cut them off. it used to feel great to have those big wet lips on my shaft, and I liked to bury my face in them. sex is still good, but it just isn't the same. she misses not having them too, but she has never really said why. she says it still feels the same to her, but I'm not sure. she's very hard to get her to talk about sex, even with us haven been married over 20 years.

moonmaster
While hers look great, I have to say I prefer those that are larger. Everything else being equal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The best sex I've had was with a woman who had big lips. She was the tightest, wettest, sexiest woman I've been with. Really miss her!