Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
RIMMING ASSHOLE?
Do you prefer to rim someone elses asshole or have them rim yours, or neither? My wife loves to be rimmed while I beat off! Having my ass rimmed doesn't do much for me.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
istaypoppinmycollar
I am a huge fan of both.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started

I had the pleasure of having this done to me for the first time at the weekend.... WOW.... bloody loved it and DEFINITELY doing it again !!! w00t

davegs
Sadly never tried it but would love BBBlack to do it to me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to do it to my girlfriend, but I don't want her to do it to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same opinion as scott38, girlfriend loves it!

hardthick86
I love it both ways. I love to have her rim my asshole and bury her tounge deep inside while see strokes my cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both
Both are really erotic and intimate but if I had to choose one, it would be giving. It turns hubby on so much and gives him such pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just curious with regard to the gentlemen who like giving but don't want to receive. Is there any particular reason - and if your girlfriends really wanted to do it, would you let them?

TiggerReturns
blush Back in the mid '70s, I had a girl friend, well sort of. We'd gotten together for a while in the early '70s, she dumped me then, on halloween night of 1976, we ended up on the floor of a platonic female friend's apartment. We started having sex. Suddenly, after sucking my penis for a while, she said, "I want you to turn over on your knees." I did and suddenly I felt her spread my butt cheeks and her tongue go up my ass. Way up inside. She licked around my anus then stuck her finger up in me and started to move and wiggle it around. It did feel really good. After a while she stopped and I asked her to get on her knees and returned the favor. When I get really "turned on", sexually, I am liable to do all sorts of stuff with a woman if she wants to do that (within limits - frankly, I would not want another guy involved and I would not participate in anything abusive). Anyway, when I was licking her butt, I wanted to try to find some sort of lube and fuck her butt, however, I decided against asking for that. By the way, we did gargle with some mouthwash when we got through. Later, after we were married, just so this former girlfriend would not be the only one to have done it to me, I did ask my wife, once which she was doing a handjob on me, to stick her finger in me and she did. I have occasionally stuck my finger in my wif's butt when doing "69", however, I've never licked her butt and she hasn't licked mine. I would suggest that anyone involved in that sort of activity gargle with some Listerine or other antibacterial mouthwash afterwards just to be on the safe side.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
TiggerReturns said: I would suggest that anyone involved in that sort of activity gargle with some Listerine or other antibacterial mouthwash afterwards just to be on the safe side.
Of course, by then saliva dripping down your throat and mere breathing have...well, sometimes it's better just not to think about things. smile

--fantasm

TiggerReturns
Well, I can think of one person on NN (fantasm tongue ) who I'll bet has a beautiful, very lickable anus! wink I used to know a woman who had two big old Doberman Pincher dogs. They were show dogs. She also had some cats. The Dobermans used to like to get into the cat boxes and eat the kitty droppings. The lady would get upset with them, yell at them "NO", then take some antibacterial throat spray and oepn their mouths and spray it in there. However, the Dobermans loved eating the kitty droppings so much that they would go eat them then come and sit down in front of her with their mouths open, ready to be sprayed! I guess some guys would be like that. Willing to lick a ladies anus then go get their mouth sprayed or go gargle! thumbup1 wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hygiene, people, hygiene.
If properly cleaned, licking an anus is no different than licking anything. Hard to say if I like giving or receiving more. Both are thrilling. Never needed throat spray either. I can't get enough of giving or getting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
both ways
Love it both ways dont know witch way i like both GREAT jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimming
I absolutely LOVE to rim a man's asshole! It really turns me on, I can almost cum without touching myself if I am licking and sucking on a clean, hairy asshole - love the taste and the whole slutiness of it! I am a very good rimmer and love to do it all positions - love it when a guy straddles my head and lowers his ass onto my mouth and tongue! Of course I only rim very clean holes. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

I am always happy to give as well as receive ! raspberry rolleyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to rim my wife's asshole,and she loves it as well,and yes, she does the same to me and i enjoy the fuck out of it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My b/f loves me rimming his arsehole,pushes my head in hard!!,i do it for him,now n then!, but not major keen on it everytime we have sex,more of a treat,if honest it does turn me on ,feels degrading but gets me wet too!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both
But I prefer getting my ass licked. It feels great but my wife gets so turned on by my reaction that it takes eveything to a whole different level

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My tongue your ass
As much as I like to get rimmed I would much rather do it. There are few things more intimate. I always try to get my lover to relax so I can press my tongue into them. I love to make a woman cum by running my tongue from clit to ass over and over until they have a nice big O.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love giving and reciveing a good ass licking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have rimmed guys before but I always enjoy receiving more smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have rimmed guys before but I always enjoy receiving more smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Like to give and receive thumbup devil

trowl86
I love it both ways the first time I had my ass rimmed I got so turned on I cum big time

funseekher2
Love giving and receiving. The only thing better would be getting sucked while getting rimmed!

cumpuss
I love to lick and suck and poke my tongue up an arsehole. Like to softly kiss it all over then kiss with open mouth.
I also like being mouth fucked abeing made to rim each time im allowed up for air x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to receive but sometimes I give it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like both. Especially giving! I always do it right after a nice shower.

londonguy
I really enjoy both grin fun to do as a 69 as well wink

extendostick
rimming
My ex loved to lick my bunghole.

She had to talk me into it, as I had never had it done.

I got used to it pretty quick! I made sure I was very clean.

Soon she was into being on her knees and getting throated, my hands holding her hair, slapping her too.
Then I would yank her head off my cock, turn around and shove her face into my ass and "make" her lick
my ass. She would be sopping wet when she got through.

She also loved to smell my armpits, something about pheromones .
She would ask my to come directly from the gym.