Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
girlsseemenaked
Witchcraft and magick
I am very interested in witchcraft and magick so I was wondering if there is any ony els here with the same passion.
I have been a male witch for over 15 years and most of what I believe and practice is bassed on wicca. Let me know and blessed be.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
toyung
I am very much into witchcraft and magic. I`ve been into wicca since my early teens, a long time ! I`m a 1st degree wican, a member of a small coven, and I have asked for my 2nd degree which I think will be coming later this year.
The world is a magic place when you`re a witch. Blessed be.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
quietwacpl
Was never a practitioner of any discipline, but read a studied lots of esoteric books. Kaballah, Wicca, Ceremonial Magic, Goetia, Shamanism, Crowley, Chaos Magik. The only thing I actively practiced was Astral Projection smile

MrCunnylinguist
I have had an interest in this sort of thing for many years but never taken it any further.
I've read books and find them fascinating. I was born and raised in London and lived there unti I was 46....ive been in the west country 13 years now and I love it..... There are a lot of very old traditions that skirt around wicca, magic and pagan beliefs which I feel very comfortable with....... Modern society andife doesn't suit me.