Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Chicken69
Big Pussy Lips...
I am interested to know what guys and girls think of big pussy lips?? I have always been paranoid that they make my pussy look....abnormal?? oh, I don't know..... just frustrates me??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
hardalan
love to suck on them and feel them around my cock...
show us more!

jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot! If a person gets lost and dont know what to do with'em than it's their problem. Any size pussy lips: A+ jerk

heavycummer
I dont like the "roast beef" hanger type pussy lips....but LOVE thick lips.......all personal preference thoughsmile......I like them thick and meaty...yummmm jerk

canadian cock
More to wrap around a cock
My Friend,

To have big lips means that one can make love to even more of you. To have it wrap around your entire shaft is more erotic. I think I read that some cultures even strech them to such lengths. How I think some would want lips like yours.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really like your pussy lips, nothing abnormal about them

chaosbereich
my ex had big lips. mmmmm they were lovely to suck on . even better the feeling of them on my cock as i went in n out

PUX
Love big pussy lips.Great to suck on. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hey girl, NO Need to be paranoid or frustrated At ALL!!! Aesthetically larger, or rather longer lips are Much more pleasing & inspiring as objects of sexual desire than the smooth nothing showing look. So Pleeease...yours are absolutely devine... The ancient Greeks used to say --

--well, won't go on and on, will tell ya that later if ya want.

USDA_Pussy_Inspector
I've never seen ANY pussy lips I didn't like! Your's look delicious to me!

inasomacoma
ur lips arent abnnormally big... ive seen some nasty roast beef pussies yours isnt even close... bur if ur worried about it... a fist or 3 dildos isnt gonna help out ur lip size hehe smile looks good to me tho no need to worry hun!

cannot
To Chicken69
Your pussy lips are perfect! They are neither tiny nor too big!
I actually prefer pussy lips of a certain size - i think it's more sensual and erotic. jerk
I read in the newspaper that a lot of young girls get them removed by surgery - apparently to obtain a very young look! That's a shame and completely unnecessary and far out if you ask me!! sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After very close inspection it is my opinion that yours are just perfect.

Thanks for allowing the inspection.

IncognitoGirl
Big ones
I worry that mine are too big too. When I was young - get this - I actually used to pull on them - like stretch them out. Bizarre. I have no idea why I did that, but I did it for a long time and now I feel like I have dumbo ears down there. In fact, I have a constant troll on me here that reminds me often that they look like dumbo ears! sad

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I love your pussy, IG. And pulling on the lips don't make them any bigger, I've been pulling on my cock ever since I was a year old and that hasn't made it any bigger. Well, that makes it bigger for a while but then it goes back down....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOL "dumbo ears"...
...What a way to put it LOL ...

Me thinks IG is bored to night. Well, me too and now you got got a silly image stuck in my head of what happens when IG opens her legs..... zoom soring diving zooom zoooom.... Arrrrgh!!! Now I'm never gonna get that image out of my mind.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hey chicken69 they,re just fine mate!every bloke i know has tried to extend his gland to match another that he has seen & i,d be surprised to know the ladies have,nt tried some sort of experiment to match as such! get over it folks!use what tools u were given!no groups-only individuals-(we can only hope ah!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
all I can say.....
All I can say is I love them! I love the way they look AND the sight of them wrapped around my cock. If you have never run your cock between a nice set of lips.......damn, I could go on and on! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
size
i love big pussies,big lips!!!!!!!!!
gets me sooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sheeeeeesh Homie......being rude isn't an NN thing....sorry hon but your out of line!
Kat

iluvhairypussy
Large lips to me is very erotic. It's like they are welcoming your cock there and to hold onto your cock as you are sliding in and out, not wanting to let your cock go.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it is surely a strange little world!big lips does,nt mean a big pussy does it?us blokes have a wide variety of shapes,sizes!end of the day we,ll find what,s right for us!(fingers crossed)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girl bigger lips = play with and look at, where can you go wrong?

dowess
for me this is the greatest pleasure that man can think of when it slips on my hard cock all wet.

sublimeintervention
Homie, sorry to shun you too... but that was out of order.

If you personally don't like big lips, feel free to say, your opinion is valued to that extent.

But when it becomes nasty and insulting, that's too far.

ss1999
lips
i love to eat pussy and large labia are gorgious there is just that much more to suck and taste.i also think they look great too.

Chicken69
MY lips
hey all, thanks for your comments. I am not sure that I am worried enough to have them chopped off or anything... it is just that I have not seen too many women with big lips....all your comments are helping my love for them to grow!! They are ultra sensitive, so that has to be a good reason to not chop them off!!

love to all

Chicken

IncognitoGirl
Love 'em big and fat and red and pink and juicy
Chicken, I LOVE your big pussy lips, and I love mine too. More to suck and kiss and lick if you ask me. Who wants boring "not there" lips anyway?? KISS! dildo

Chicken69
Thanks IncognitoGirl
Thanks for your support sweetheart.
I agree, nothing like a good sucking and licking to make me forget me woes!!

Do you think that our lips are like a female version of foreskin?? or is that just a wierd question?? lol tongue

kisslickmmm
big pussy lips
Love'm girls!! my girlfriend has big, meaty ones, and they are awesome to lick and suck ! Big pussy lips? the bigger the better I say !!

_scriptedpage_
It surprises me that some people would think that larger lips are 'nasty' or anything. Just like anything else, lips are unique, and can come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, etc.
There was a discussion on this topic on another forum that I'm on, and someone provided this link: http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/v_image1.htm ...which I thought was interesting. I think a guy's anatomy is discussed a bit more openly, so people know there's a wide variety. However, you definitely don't hear about a woman's anatomy so much...which is unfortunate in some ways.