Viewing Profile of Member: ajunkie4pussy - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Joined
Last login
View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

age
NN Network:  
Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile

Viewing Member - ajunkie4pussy


This profile has been viewed: 4,164 times.
About Me:
Always horny, I just love the shape of women and their pussies. I think to see a woman standing naked in a pair of high heels is the finest sight on earth. Of course their pussies take some beating, which is where my name comes from. Feel free to say hi, I am a very friendly and gregarious man. Try me, you might like me. Normally I have found 95% of people are full of shit and the other 5% are liars, but I always look for the true exceptions to this of course
 
My Stats:
I am:
Male
Sexual Preference:
Girls
Am seeking:
A girl
Marital Status:
Married (but up for it anyway)
Children:
Dependent
Age:
71
Location:
  Murcia, Spain
NN Status:
I last logged into NN:
23-May-24
Some of my friends on NN are: (view all 7 friends)
Interesting things to know about me:
My Starsign:
My Favourite posters on NN are:
Interests I have are:
Other Interests I have are:
I am also up for:
Anything!, Cyber Sex w-out/cam, Cyber Sex w/cam, Hard Core Action, A Private Photo Shoot, Erotic Story Telling, A Fuck Buddy
I have been a Member of NN since:
19-Mar-18
My Appearance:
Race/Ethnicity:Caucasian (White)
Body Type: Athletic
Body Shape:
Height: 6' 0" (183cm)
Weight: 196lbs (13st 14lbs) (88.9kg)
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Bald/Shaved
Best Feature: Eyes
Pubic Hair:
Tatoos: None
Piercings: None
Penis Length: 8" (20.3cm)
Penis Girth:
Circumcised: No
My Professional Life:
Education: College
Employment Status: Retired
Industry: Clerical / Administrative
Job Role: Executive
My Lifestyle:
Smoking: No
Drinking: Daily
Food Preference: Vegetarian
Religion: Not Religious
Sense of Humour: Clever / Quick Witted
Social Behaviour: Meet people easily
Personality: One of the guys or girls
Libido: Rampant
Kinkiest place
I've had sex:
Spoken Languages:
English, Spanish
My Favourites:
Movie: A star is born
Actor/Actress: Hillary Swank
Book:
Author:
Song: The last Resort
Band: Eagles
TV Show: any wet T-shirt comps
Sport: Football
Drink: Whisky
Food: Chinese
Pastime: On here
Thing: Naked women in high heels
Sex Position: all
Famous person I'd like
to have sex with:
all the ladies on here
Self Description:
What makes me happy: sex
What makes me sad: no sex and the 99% of people that are full of shit. I am thinking that the percentage I say is even higher, god they are a fake lot
What makes me mad: Tories and Republicans
My bad habits: wanking
My Final Thought:
The best day of my life was...
I am a genuine guy with a fetish to see women masturbate, what is wrong with that, but so frustrated with ego´s and time wasters

(Profile last updated: 27-Feb-23)


  Interact with ajunkie4pussy
 


Comments:
skinnylinacum
8-Jan-24  (136 days ago)
i am weight 82 pond
10-Dec-23  (165 days ago)
Wow I’m impressed and yes nightgoneawry was me, I lost access to that account 😞
15-Oct-23  (221 days ago)
Bloody weirdo... don't mention politics in your profile and people won' t discuss it .And where are your pics??
26-Aug-23  (271 days ago)
Republican? Really. Forget the message I sent you,
SimpleCouple07
27-Apr-23  (1 year ago)
Let us know what you have in mind and we will see if we can or can’t.
27-Mar-23  (1 year ago)
Yes👍🏽
Farmerj123
20-Dec-22  (1 year ago)
Tell me more of your thoughts
13-Jul-22  (1 year ago)
Thank you for being so respectful, I truly enjoy our conversations
6-Oct-21  (2 years ago)
klingt interessant melde mich morgen
10-Sep-21  (2 years ago)
You've been reported
6-Aug-21  (2 years ago)
AGREGAME PORFAVORGRACIAS
1-Aug-21  (2 years ago)
I blocked you sir Hopefully u won't offend others as you have me.
9-Jul-21  (2 years ago)
And you soaked me in the garden with your hose to make my England shirt go see through x
9-Jul-21  (2 years ago)
So basically if I wore just my England shirt with my high heels put the football on the tv and ordered us a Chinese and voted labour I’d stand a chance 😉😉
2-May-21  (3 years ago)
Normally in a secluded spot. Exiting thoughts of being caught out.
7-Mar-21  (3 years ago)
Love to run out of msgs will be in touch soon xxx
22-Sep-18  (5 years ago)
Sure. I can show you photos of my pussy if you like it that much.