Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbation - be honest!
Since you started to masturbate how many orgasms do you think you have given yourself and how much spunk do you think you have shot ?
I started masturbating when I was 12 and I've made myself cum at least once every day since them (sometimes 3 times a day) and I fuck a couple of times a week
By that standard I reckon I've made myself cum almost 16 thousand times (excluding fucking) and masturbation alone has accounted for some 80 litres of spunk
so come on how many times and how much is your record-but be honest!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
VividTease

Lol well I am a few years younger, but I can cum repeatedly and much more frequently…though not always producing as much as you each time I presume, but others soaking my surroundings….hmmm all I will say about the amount I have cum in my lifetime is stand back…you may drown.

love VividTease

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've sometimes wondered how much a typical guy might ejaculate in a lifetime. If a typical ejaculation, conservatively estimated, is a tablespoon in volume, and a guy cums once per day, then according to this table . . .

http://www.asknumbers.com/gallon-to-tablespoon.aspx

. . . a guy might ejaculate more than one U.S. gallon per year--perhaps as much as a gallon and a half. (This is assuming there are some days he doesn't ejaculate at all and other days he ejaculates multiple times.) So in a lifetime, it would be reasonable to expect that one could easily fill a 55-gallon drum, which looks like this:

http://www.arizonabarrels.com/images/55_gallon_closed_top_blue_large1.jpg

. . . and make good headway toward filling a second.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would be swimming in Cum
Since I started masturbating at age 11 and since I am 60 now, and since I usually average two j/o a week, sex atleast once a week, and so and and so on, I guess I would be swimming in cum right now...that is if I saved it all. I have been eating my cum for about that long so I guess it equals A LOT OF CUM. jerk bounce

Waddy123

Have regularly masturbated since the age of 11 and continued whilst married too. Now have sex with my wife 2 to 3 times a week (if lucky) and on average wank 3-4 times per week ... if less sex with wife = more wanking !Wife often wanks me too instead of intercourse. Been married since age 25. In my youth wanked several times a day lol !Been regularly wanking now for 41 years ... great fun lol ! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jerking
Been jerking off 2-3 times daily for 28 years. ... That means i've cum at least 20,000 times ... Probably have had sex roughly 800 times.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I started jacking off to orgasm the summer of my 11th birthday, stared shooting sperm shortly thereafter. I've shot fucking gallons, lol!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Do we have to be honest? confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think I could have cured cancer or done some sort of beneficial world good with the immense amount of time I've spent masturbating.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
unable to answer
I can't answer this. there's no way I can count that high. I've been Masturbating every chance I get from age 10 up to 51 so far. some times as many as 5 times a day if I've got the house to myself for the day.

NiGuy69
been perfecting the art for 44 years
Probably in the range of 30-55 gallons. Never thought about the total sum of cum before... mind boggling.

Is an every day thing... and was more before... not to mention fucking.

And... what about precum!!! the forgotten cum. I have a lot of that but only a teaspoon most likely per session... but as we know.. it adds up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's not so difficult to calculate. I started masturbation in 18 and till marriage at 26 did it in average one time in two days. So I had about 1500 orgasms and ejaculated about 7 liters of semen. Before that, from 14 to 18 I had only wet dreams in average one time in a week - it's about 1 liter.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I didn't start jacking until I was 16 at least, mostly because of my parents and their strict policy of "no talking about the birds and the bees", and I didn't get curious about my body until then. Up until I was 19, I masturbated maybe twice a week, but after that it was a near daily thing until I went to trade school, then I dialed it back. But after leaving trade school, it was nearly a every day affair. I think the most I ever jacked off was 6 times in one day, boy was that hot.

As for the amount I've cummed, I honestly have no clue.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Choking Chicken
I read somewhere that sperm banks will pay $60.00 for a donation. I have a towel worth thousands of dollars.

Strokin4you3
I do not remember how old I was when I started jerking off,but I was young. Started when I discovered a hidden stash of Playboy mags. Late ‘60s stuff but still hot. Still love to masturbate every chance I get, especially on cam. Love to be watched as I stroke one out.
Looking for a regular partner that has similar interest.
Message me if you also enjoy c2c fun.

microdick
i average 5-7 times a day but dont have sex.
2 finger wanking twice a day and the rest with my penis enlarger pump or vacuum cleaner.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Once a month?
So maybe once a month since I was thirteen or so? Maybe more in the beginning. Can somebody work out the math on that? grin cool grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow thats a lot of cum
figure I started around 10 years old and sometimes I went multiple times......alas nowadays it is once a day so doing the calculations I have shot 44 gallons or 166 litres of cum.
Wish I could have had it all in one spot,,,,,,,anyone for a warm jizz bath.......

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Julieannfringe said: So maybe once a month since I was thirteen or so? Maybe more in the beginning. Can somebody work out the math on that? grin cool grin

Approximately 468 times.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum
Over the years masturbating regular sometime 4 to 5 times a day I must have cum bucket loads. Just done another browsing julianne and buyslutwife jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Once a day for 48 years , sometimes twice, sometime thrice, and right NOW

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I masturbate at least 4 times a week ...some times every day and its not uncommon for me to do it more then once a day. Im a little over 50 and started in the 8th grade but I didn't masturbate nearly as much as i do know All I can say is i have given myself a shit load of orgasms and who knows how much spunk came from all that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m 67, and its every day since age of 13, plus one or two fucks a week,