Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pregnant Women
I find pregnant women to be very erotic. What do you guys and girls think? Does anyone have any pictures of themselves pregnant?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Preggy
Indeed, there are lots of preggy fans. There is even a pregnant pic catagory.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
grown_woman
I'm 4 months gone with my first...hoping to get a camera for Christmas smile

IncognitoGirl
Yes, very hot!!
Pregnant woman are incredibly erotic. Their genitals and breasts are swollen.....they are suddenly curvy everywhere. Yum.

ollyf
5 months
I'm just over 5 months pregnant and incredibly horny - must be all thoses extra hormones!

hotboxcouple
Love preggo's
When lolitanymphette was preggers i would walk around hard constantly...she was so attractive to me it was un-nerving...we fucked like crazy all the way to third trimester.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
hot hot hot
Think it was when my ex wife was pregnant.... just felt so damned different and good filling her hot pussy with my cock. Left me with that particular fetish for the pregnant body.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i loved my wife when she was pregnant , she was horny as hell all the time , after 2 kids she wore me out ! but it was worth it !!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There is something sexy about a pregnant woman, and if i was a woman and i was pregnant i would show off my swollen boobs and sexy belly to everyone

ivsed
NOT sexy...
Fucking a pregnant woman, is not sexy for me...It is like fucking a small life in my mind...i mean, let it live in peace inside there and when it gets out, there will be many people to fuck it anyway...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
like IncognitoGirl Their genitals and breasts are swollen and they get more curvy very sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anyone do anal while preggers?

LisaLove
I dunno...
They look beautiful, and i think its oh so right for a husband to find his pregnant wife attractive but i wouldnt say it was like horny or anything!
As most of you know im a dancer and one of our girls got pregnant and yuou could tell she was pregnant just before she left and some guys were like really really mad over it, like they spent hundreds on her just cause they thought it was like uber sexy she was pregnant.
I dont really know what im trying to say...
I guess i think its ok for a husband to be attracted to his pregnant wife but dont think i like all the kinky stuff when it comes to pregnant womem!

ollyf
hormones
If someone is pregnant and they feel sexy, then I think they should do what ever they feel like. Being pregnant is a natural process, just a natural as sex. If someone is proud of their body, good for them. I love the way my body looks and feels at the moment (although I bet that will change in another couple of months!!)

spunkpumpkin
Pregnant women really turn me on too, I don't know why but I just find a cute baby bump makes so horny... I just hope Santa left that digicam in grown_woman's stocking...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me too...especially when they are being taken by a "big one!"

SEXY MILF
i have some of my prego pics up... my son is now five months old and my daughter is 1 1/2 and the pics i posted prego was with my son

NEMOFI
lovely pregnant girl
some years ago i've had a relationship with a girl that was pregnant. it was great to have sex with her, she was sweet and so hot at the same time, it was wonderful to kiss and lick her sexy big belly and those awesome tits!

since then i have a particular fetish for pregnant girls! smile

baron7

i like hairy pregnant pussy and ass. jerk

NJCreamery
I've had my own fantasies about skipping my pill, getting pregnant, then having even more sex. As much as I'd LOVE to have that happen, pregnancy is pregnancy. sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife was pregnant 4 times & each time, she was hornier than the previous kid. By the 4th kid, she wanted to fuck in the delivery room. The only time she ever wanted anal (and I of course, being the dutiful husban) was when she was preggo.

insemin8u
Pregnancy and Impregnation
I have always fantasized about making someone's wife or girlfriend pregnant. That is the turnon for me.
cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luscious and pregnant
I am so turned on by pregnant women that even reading this thread turns me on!

grown_woman
I feel much more horny these days grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love 'em pregnant!
Pregnant women turn me on........ I mean REALLY turn me on! All those sexy curves............

Forum Level:
A Thinker
more pics Grown Woman jerk

I know my 'fetish' about pregnant women comes from when my ex wife was pregnant, different feel to her insides when she was pregnant.

shygal1
boost to the ego
Have to say that reading this thread made me feel a whole lot better! I'm 8 months hapu - only got 7 weeks to go - and am sooooo horny, but hubby isn't interested at all! It's not like I've piled on weight - the only major change is the bump out the front! But he's not interested in me at all. Bit depressing really. I tend to amuse myself these days. Only major downfall for me is that usually I wax, but now I can't see past teh bump to wax myself!! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love pregnants
Pregnant women are very sexys.
I love them grin