Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jimmyD23
licking cum from your wife/girlfriends pussy after she has been fucked by another bloke
any comments? i would luv to do this!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
gblb_1994
My hubby has done this a feew times he seems to like it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ukshaver001
Done that here.

Wife had a great friend that she loved to have sex with. He was a long laster and not a big cummer. Upon return home she was very wet from the times she had cum and mixed in there somewhere was the lovers addition.

I admit to having no problems getting down for oral, then sex followed by a resounding last oral orgasm for her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
god i would love to eat some guys cum out of my wifes pussy, just the thought of it makes me hard!!!!!!

spunkpumpkin
Really jealous of you guys who have been there... I would love to taste another sperm dribbling out my g/f pussy...

runt
sorry dude
That ones a little out there for me, generaly any time theres been a tree way that Ive been involved in theres NO cumming inside ! Dont mean to be offensive but the idea actualy turns my stomach a little. To each his own I suppose

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have told my girlfriend I would love to eat as much cum out of her pussy as she could get in there. I told her it would even be hotter if she were laying on a bed and at least 10 big cock black men took turns one after another fucking her and cuming deep in her pussy and after the last one came in her to look me in the eyes and tell me to come and clean her up!!!

lingerie_girly
My ex has done this, but I doubt he knows. I fucked another guy and let him cum inside me before my bf was supposed to come over. the guy left quickly after finishing the deed. My bf showed up about 10 minutes later and he was horny as hell. He ate my pussy to 2 or 3 orgasms before fucking me and cumming inside me. He has never mentioned noticing anything suspicious, so I guess he just wasn't paying attention to the flavour, lol!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yum
good one rdirkpitt, very horny.

When totally wasted, my friend, his wife, another couple and I got naked. Late in the event, his wife was alone almost passed out while he was off playing with the others. I started to lick her pussy.

she laughed and said 'eew, he came in me'. I just tounged her deeper.
Within 15 minutes she had an orgasm.
It was wonderful

so13
Wow!!! this thread turned me on !!! well gtg jerk now

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yessssssss
I would love to eat a pussy after it's been cum in, mine or somebody elses. The very Idea makes me hard.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My hubby loves eating me after another guy has dumped in me! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it a couple of times when fcuking a girl who was also seeing a friend of mine

Difference was that I knew what I was eating and he was unaware completely somehow???

big mikester
I have done this when i have cummed in my gf but not another guy, dont think i would like to but to each their own i guess.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have gone down on my girl after a friends fucked her erlier that day. she didnt say anythign till after but nothing was said and we didnt talk about it till the next morning but he came in her and knowing that was a turn on for me. call me weird but itwas some of the best pussy eating I did in a long time. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i would love to watch my wife in a gb and lick her clean, ass and pussy , after each guy has cum in her

benjigold
Yeaaa.. would be fun. No luck for me at the time, no one of the girls I dated agreed for a threesome.. sad

VegasGal69
I love it
My current hubby used to do that when we were dating before I got divorced. He loved to lick me after I fucked my husband.. he really got off on it.

Since then, he has done it a few times but didn't know it! I know..I"m a bad, bad girl.

stickysex
I love to eat my own cum from the wife's pussy. I haven't tried it with someone elses cum. Not against it though it would depend on the person.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eating cum
I've done this only once before, and now I fantasize about it all the time! Ok, I admit it, I fantasized about it all the time before that first. And yes, I like to eat my own out of my wife and also just eat mine on my own.

cm&tm-74
Will probably not get the chance to try it , but I'm sure that I would like it alot.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
another mans cum in wifes pussy
I've said this before theres nothing like it! Only thing better is watching the guy fill her with cum!! jerk

Oscarhard
Oh yes this is a very erotic experience, the first time I wacthed another man fuck my wife and fill her full of cum....I was nearly blowing myself with the excitement........she was laying there after he pulled out,legs apart cunt full of his cum, I couldn't resist I went downn on her and sucked his cum out, I cum while I was doing it, without touching my cock, it was so hot........got the taste for cum too.... we did it on a few further occassions after that.....love it...