Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SteppinOut
Ever been recognized?
A recent post sparked this question. Has anyone ever been approached about being recognized from pics on this site? I'm curious.

Did you deny it? Have you told friends about your pics? Who knows?

Thx for sharing!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hmmmmmmm
i think i would say its not me....till i get more feed back....lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
abcgirl
LOL i know a couple ppl from NN who got reconized lol didnt go to smoothly! lets just say it was his dads gay friend haha

SteppinOut
No kidding!?
WOW! No kidding!? Did the pics SHOW them he was gay!? Can you imagine? That'd be a double-whammy. wink

SteppinOut
Sooo...
Ever get a PM from someone you thought you knew? Or chat with them and find out they're in your town?

Curtis E. Flush
I've searched this site up and down and there is NOBODY from Richmond, Virginia here.

SteppinOut
I bet...
I bet you'd be surprised how CLOSE some of these people are! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not on this site, but...
I've had some close calls with other sites, where the person ended up being from my town and I thought I knew them.

I'm chatting one time and find out the person lives just around the complex from my apartment. That one totally freaked me out!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yep
I started off by doing Hustler Beaver Hunt. My Boyfriends 2 Best friends saw it and it really wasn't as big a deal as I thought it would be if someone I knew saw it. Then I did a Yahoo Group and I am pretty sure that there were a few people in it that lives in my "very small" town.LOL But still it didn't bother me, I guess the idea of someone I know seeing them is part of the Turn on you know? And now I think I just like to show it bounce LOL. Now when me and my B/F goes out I sometimes give little flashes.

Jenn

gblb_1994
I think a guy from work has recognized me,but thats ok everyone at the bar has seen my tits!! bounce

naughtykandy2002
I have posted my pictures on many sites and i was caught by my ex and my sisters husband, my ex was a real jerk about it, i laughed and admitted that everyone of the pictures was me, my sisters husband really enjoyed them and complimented me on them , i have yet to be approched by a stranger..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
do i know you from somewhere SteppinOutlol grin grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
A couple of my closer friends know that i post here, I have never been recognised yet though....and dont really know how I would react if i was

ukshaver001
We have tried to see if anyone is local to us, here and on other sites. We live not far from a major town. Contacted through a couple of sites people that MUST live close but could not in anyway recognise them. We tend to post without faces showing so I guess we too play safe. However I do hope (for wife's sake) that one male poster who I am sure is near us gets in touch sometime - as she has commented that she could "f*** his brains out"

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Don't wait for him. He probably doesn't know how hot your wife is for him. Contact him and get it rollin. Good luck. I'd sure like a crack at a real young one before I check out. jerk cool

SteppinOut
WOW!
WOW, NaughtyCandy! Your sister's husband!? That would probably flip me out. Then again, my sister's husband has a thing for me. It might be fun to tease him.

I'm really surprised he approached you about it. Was you sister in the room when he did? Was he coming on to you or did he make a joke out of it!? That's gotta be an awkward conversation to start ... "Uh, I was looking at naked photos online the other day and I swore I saw your bare ass. Can you show me so I can tell if it was you!?"

Too funny!! grin

LOVE the stories. Keep them coming. smile

third4tx
I know a couple that posts here, but I haven't said anything..
I figure that, if they're having fun, why bother them. It's also possible that someone stole their pics from another site an is using them here. Either way, there's no question I've met the woman in the pics..hubby is unseen, but I know him too, just not the parts in the pics..lol

hades127
We have never been recognized on here. But a guy from my work had a profile on AFF. Someone else form work found it and posted it all over the office. They still tease him about to this day. That's why we decided not to show a face in our pics anymore.

Stanley_Edge
yes
two friends recognized the rooms in the background of my pics and asked me about it, I asked them if they posted here, they said they hadn't but would do so that I could see them. They were quite excited about it.

Stanley

Forum Level:
A Thinker
*lol* actually have someone from work asking where my pics are. Was joking around with her and told her there was a place or two she could see me nekkid... now she wants to know where.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
m deliberately not showing my face so I don't get recognised. I'm pretty much assuming that no-one will recognise my cock. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
St. Joseph Mo.
Would love to find out if there was anyone here from around St. Joseph,Mo.

Suddenlee
I kinda got caught, but it's waaaaay creepier than that. Someone saw me from my live journal where I post nudes, and asked if I shopped at Albetsons, because they think they saw me, but they never say hi when I go in there, so when I do I feel like I'm ALWAYS being watched. Like, it could be any of them!! Latley they guys from the store have been eating at my work just down the way from them, so I think maybe my link got passed around, and I got secret admirers, but it seems scarey not knowing who it is. Wish they'd just say "Hi" so I knew who to keep an eye on. mad

Forum Level:
A Thinker
yeah if I saw someone from here I'd just stop and say hi, I saw your pics, like them, and not to worry cause my pics are up too and leave it at that.

but that could also be a bit of a veiled 'threat', only in saying that if one of us were to be an asshole and spread the pics to co-workers/friends/family/whatever that the other would follow suit.... but I would rather live and let live.

would be creepy someone saying or emailing and not knowing who they are.

SteppinOut
Yikes...
WOW, SuddenLee, that IS a little creepy...

And BTW, great pics! All 400+ of them! You're a busy girl. wink

SteppinOut
You're right...
And I suppose you guys are on to something! It all depends on the persons approach ... and their intentions. If they spread it around, it could get out of hand. But if they've got the guts to approach you, it could be very flattering!

I suppose we're all very much the same underneath our clothes, huh!? wink

Great stories though! Keep them coming.

MY story? I think I'm hearing from a guy who had a crush on me ALL through high school and college. We had a few dates but nothing EVER happened. Then I met Hubby and he didn't stand a chance. But he knows us both, is tightly connected with my parents and family and I believe now lives about 30 minutes away!!! I don't think he'd EVER have the guts to approach me but the whole scenario has a lot of timebombs scattered throughout it. I DO wonder what he does when he sees my pictures though. I think THAT'S a new thread for us...

redpenpete
Come on, Steppin. I think it's pretty safe to assume that any hetero male will have his dick in his hand when looking at your pics. smile

There's a chance that I could be recognized, but only by a veeeeery small set of people - like people who have been in my bedroom. Other than that, I've been trying to keep it on the down low, if only because my wife doesn't know about NN yet (trying to bring it up but no dice yet).

Otherwise I couldn't care less.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I told a woman in my office that I posted here but not what my name was. I made her hunt for me for awhile but she got so frustrated ("There are too many dicks on that site!"wink I had to tell her. Of course she had already sent me pictures of herself by then. We never got together in the flesh but we still give each other that knowing smile whenever we see each other.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I recognized a lady posting here from a bike rally last year I pm with her a while proubly will see her again this year

sexythang04
this is kinda funny
I met a woman on here that looked very familiar. She kinda looked like someone I used to work with. I was chatting with her and I told her I used to work with this girl named Tiffany that looked just like her, and ever since I said that, she left chat and hasn't said a word to me, so I'm convinced that was her mom! What a small world this is!

NCguy
i caught my ex's new boyfriend posting pics of her on here that she didnt know about. other than that...the theres only been one person on here i have recognized and i havent said anything to that person yet..and dont plan on it.