Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
# of men your wife or gf has had
My wife has been with several men....5 before me......and 21 since we stared swinging.....just curious about other couples

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started

My wife has told me of 5, although I sense there are more. Not sure why she would be reluctant to tell me. I find it very stimulating hearing about her previous sex-ploits. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
mtlboytoy
My Wife has been with 7 or 8 from what I have been able to get from her. She was 22 when we met.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My GF has been with 8 guys (im her number eek and she is 29 like me, i was surprised at that ,i thought it would have been a lot higher cos she is an absolute stunner and has a great body that she is quite willing to show off, so from that i took it that she was a complete minx,but i was wrong, she just knows she has a great figure and shows it off, but why not eh? if i was a girl with a body like hers i'd wear a hell of a lot less lol. And for any doubters here, she told me her number after i'd revealed to her that i'd slept with well over 100 girls, i did this to make sure she told me her true number so she wasnt shy lol.

stryker2222
5 before me.
She's been with 2 women since we've been married though, and hopefully some more men now as well. =P

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wife had 3 before we met.Has had 2 since(1 in a swap and 1 in a 3way) and 3 women(all in 3ways)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mine has only had me
grin

tenvol1
Gee, I never thought about counting. She never asked me how many people I'd had sex with before her, I never asked her.

cumangetme1978
6 before we were
Married 2 after. I didnt know till after the fact

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Just 3 including me.

Practically a virgin. laugh

lil. one
blush More than me !!! or so she claims .. grin

jimmyNC
6 counting me, and she just turned 23

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not sure
Been with physically? Half a dozen or so. On the webcam-3000+ thumbup1 yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interesting.

This is a question that I simply will not answer if asked by the man in my life.
I answered once before...years ago...when my number was MUCH smaller than it is now and it backfired on me. It made my boyfriend jealous (because my number was far higher than the 5-6 most of your women have given). He used it against me in arguements and treated me as if I were the biggest slut he'd ever met.

Never again will I tell that number wink

I'm curious why you would want to know? Are you hoping that she's only been with a few men before you? Or you're hoping the number is high meaning she's very experienced?

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
For me, the number is somewhere around 10. I'm of two minds about it. On the one hand, I wish I had known no one but my husband, and I often fantasize about us meeting as teenagers and making love together for the first time. Alas...

On the other hand, it means I know a bit about what's out there, and will never really be curious about what I'm missing.

My husband and I discuss everything, cannibalizing all my earlier experiences, reenacting them—sometimes even in the same location and with me wearing the same clothes (including my girls high school uniform)—so that our joint stamp is now upon them all. Admittedly, we're a bit fanatic this way. In some other ways as well.

--fantasm

xcrsc609
My wife has been with 12 before me, and none sincet.. yet..

I love hearing about her sexcapades..

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
my bf and I have had the same number of opposite-sex partners. but I have 3 same sex partners also so my number is a bit higher, and I'm 9 years younger than he is.

but when we first got together he somehow thought I had slept with like hundreds of people. he still liked me and wanted to date me, but he would make awkward comments about my "previous lifestyle" before I finally figured it out and corrected him.

secsirod
Only me!

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
My girlfriend told me she wanted my past to stay just that, my past. So I dont tell her my number and I haven't asked her about hers although I will admit that I am curious. But, if she doesnt want my number then I wont ask her about her number.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
2 before me, I think, but I don't really care.

jackbirdjay
My wife tells me 2 before me. I hope there will be more in the future.Have to wait and see

mobydickless
She never gave me an exact number. She said about 15. She's 32. She's been with 3 more since we've been together (a little over 2 years).

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never directly asked her, however we were once doing an online survey and she answered about 10.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife has not told me an exact number but she has told me about a lot of her previous sexual experiences. I love hearing about them and it gets me all excited.
I think she's had quite a few, at least 20 that I know off. After I get a few drinks in her she really opens up grin . There was some guys that she jacked off or sucked off but never did fuck, do they count?.
We both got married our first times at young ages. She caught her first hubby fucking around and after they seperated she went kinda wild smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
had a girl friend years ago that loved sex a lot. After getting a few red wines in her she would open up about her past lovers. We were both 29 at the time. She had well over 20 guys before we met. I loved hearing about them a lot. She was a horny girl. She loved any kind of sex from anal to oral. We did a few groups together it was hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
GF told me she has only fucked me and her ex but did have mutual masturbation including dildos with a male co-worker of hers before we met but never fucked him. She asked how many men my ex had. Told her the truth. Ten that I know of for sure and a couple of my friends. Told her if she wanted to play catch up it was cool with me.

swingpair69
We'd both lost count of our partners before we married. Numbers don't really matter when you're a bit older, think it's a young person thing. Before G married his ex-wife he asked how many men she'd had, and she wouldn't say; she was embarrassed as the answer was lots and lots. Better than marrying a virgin anyway - he knew she really enjoyed sex!

sexybody07
One other before me.

hornyjen1983
My boyfriend asked me and i divided it by 3 which made 8. He was very honest with me and said he had only had sex with 2 women, but as a teenager he experimented with going down on girls etc etc. I have since been honest with him about my past sexual partner count and he didn't seem bothered at all. I think he understood that I didn't want to come across as a slut.

NaughtyShyGirl85
40+ for my guy before me. He's 26. My first thought "ummm, that's a lot". I guess it's coz my number is so much smaller at 10... we are the same age.

gettingbywith8
Wow im embarrassed to put ours. I have been with 14 women.My wife has fucked 23 guys and sucked off 38 guys. Her first years of college where crazy she says. We are 28..