Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wifes doing what she loves
Are there any other guys out there that love that there wife is a whore or a slut and has had many different guys? My wife is doing what she loves....fuckin numerous guys and girls and loves every situation she is in. And I love the fact im married to the neighborhood whore

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love that as a teenager, my wife's bra came off really easy. (I know, I was there). And I love that she's done a few extramarital things in the past, and I love that she is always looking for male companions. She's no whore, but she's available and responds to the right approach.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
1cummmthirsty
I was hurt by it @ first
But as her training progressed . I excepted it then came to luv it while it lasted. The really odd thing even in the beginning when I was hurt by it my lil dick would get soooo hard. & yes she took notice of it. By the time it was all over I cumm to find out it was a turn on for her to not only find VWE men & fuck em. She is a (Size Queen). But to take a str8 masc man & turn him into a cock-suckin cummmmthirsty cucky..Once it was all out in the open she luved to bring her cummmm sloppy ass & pussy home to sit on my face & tell me how big the cocks were ,that pumped all that thick cummmm inside her slutty stretched out holes that I was eatin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I understand "to each his own" but I think the guy stretching her cunt is getting the better deal.

1cummmthirsty
well steve
stevenasty said: I understand "to each his own" but I think the guy stretching her cunt is getting the better deal.

My lil dick couldnt compare to theirs at all . In so many cases Theire were lrgr soft than mine is throbbin hard. & to be honest . Ive always had a fascination with big cocks & I luv cummmmm. & I luv being sub

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Is it me, or as the weather gets warmer in north America, have the posts gotten just a bit stranger?

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk I love that my wife is a slut and that she does what ever I tell her to do. She tells me that she likes being my slut but I know that she was a good slut when I met her. Shes been taking cock in any hole you want since her college days. I love her and I love sloppy seconds as well as watching her suck and fuck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
slut wife
not long after i met my wife, i fucked an ex g/f ,, instead of getting mad she got even and fucked a guy, after that she let any guy who wanted to fuck her, at first when i was at work, then we swung, and i got to see her being fucked, she still met guys any time she wanted, and came home with a pussy full of cum for me, we also held orgies and seeing her with lots of guys at same time was huge turn on for me and her,

she told me she wanted to be gang banged, so 6 or 7 guys and her wish was granted, did this a lot of times too,,

wouldn't have my wife any other way, we have loved it all,

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm with you brother jerk jerk jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
slut wife
not only did my wife enjoy being fucked when every she wanted to be by guys,
but she would tease me too, often knowing I was working and couldn't get home she would leave a message or ell me what she was doing or going to be doing with the guys, and on one occasion when I was driving to a country town with my boss in the car too and on speaker, she let me know that sh would be busy that afternoon with a few guys, my cock was rock hard and had to hide it from the boss, later when I rang her that night, she told me the details and laughed about my hard on in car saying she meant to do that to me

the tease

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cumbutt said: not only did my wife enjoy being fucked when every she wanted to be by guys,
but she would tease me too, often knowing I was working and couldn't get home she would leave a message or ell me what she was doing or going to be doing with the guys, and on one occasion when I was driving to a country town with my boss in the car too and on speaker, she let me know that sh would be busy that afternoon with a few guys, my cock was rock hard and had to hide it from the boss, later when I rang her that night, she told me the details and laughed about my hard on in car saying she meant to do that to me

the tease

jerk jerk bounce yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slut wives and those who share them take a bow
Theres few better experiences than having another mans wife being a total slut for you in front of her husband, using any holes you want,having her beg for your cock and taking your cum anyway you give it to her,on her face,down her throat,making her suck every drop out of your cock and swallowing it all,Sophia is an awesome slut who loves Cock,take a bow sexy lady. . .while youre down there you might as well milk my Cock jerk jerk jerk keep doing what you love wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lovefreakz
dayum, thats my kinda neighbourhood,those bounce are made to be covered with cum,she loves doing what she does,and Im sure Cock and Pussy love what she does as well

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wifes a tease
as I said before my wife has always done what she wants, and enjoys telling me just before or during some times, if she was relaxing for a few mins, she would some times call me while at work and let me know she was with her b/f or a new guy or guys, and what they were doing to her, some times they would fuck her while she was talking to me too, always awkward hiding a hard cock either in the office or with customers, she knew tho when she got home I would eat he rout and fuck her silly when she did that to me, hence why she did it,
mind you i also did it to her a few times when my ass was getting pumped full of cock and cum, I would call her and let her listen to me having fun too, maybe were just weird or kinky. but it was fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, my wife is not a slut and wont fuck others, but I do like that she is a faithful exhibitionist. She loves to show off what she has got, often getting quite explicit and letting them give her a thorough examination, but not taking their dicks. I like to watch their reactions and see my wife enjoy her hidden secret side. She has dished out some hand relief on a very few occasions and I have let her go a bit further if she wanted to but I was pleased that she never put any dicks inside her, even though she had a reluctant pass to do so. I have sometimes wondered how I would be if she did go ahead and fuck some of them, but I am happy to go on wondering.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lamihot said: Well, my wife is not a slut and wont fuck others, but I do like that she is a faithful exhibitionist. She loves to show off what she has got, often getting quite explicit and letting them give her a thorough examination, but not taking their dicks. I like to watch their reactions and see my wife enjoy her hidden secret side. She has dished out some hand relief on a very few occasions and I have let her go a bit further if she wanted to but I was pleased that she never put any dicks inside her, even though she had a reluctant pass to do so. I have sometimes wondered how I would be if she did go ahead and fuck some of them, but I am happy to go on wondering.

it will change everything in your life..do it only when your ready because there is no going back

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: Well, my wife is not a slut and wont fuck others, but I do like that she is a faithful exhibitionist. She loves to show off what she has got, often getting quite explicit and letting them give her a thorough examination, but not taking their dicks. I like to watch their reactions and see my wife enjoy her hidden secret side. She has dished out some hand relief on a very few occasions and I have let her go a bit further if she wanted to but I was pleased that she never put any dicks inside her, even though she had a reluctant pass to do so. I have sometimes wondered how I would be if she did go ahead and fuck some of them, but I am happy to go on wondering.

Hey Mr and Miss Lami, thanks so much for the show you treated me to last year. I see it was not her first show like that? How many have you done like that now? I see you both actually really like doing that sort of thing, not just a once off. Were your other shows similar? I'm jeaulous now LOL. I understand you not taking dicks, OK, but some "hand relief" would have been very welcome. How often you she do that? Was it only guys with big dicks or what? Anyway I appreciated what you did, but if we meet again I could certainly do with some relief.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Such females should be admired.
When I was younger I was probably very judgmental on such loose girls. Little did I know years later I would feel the exact opposite. Several years ago I was with a female who was worried about her past and that I might hear she had been a bit of a nympho and let any guys feel her and fuck her and she was not proud of the fact. Her chin near hit the floor when I told her how much I admired her and if it had been a guy he would be classed a stud to be admired. So I did not have a problem with what she had done and in fact I found it a very BIG turn on. I did not have a problem with her fucking others, but what I did expect was her honesty.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Turns him on!
It turns my husband on that I have sex when I want with who I want. Good thing he's a total cuckold and it does turn him on because his nubbin of a man-clit doesn't do it for me at all. I truly love my husband dearly, just not too crazy about his short little cums-too-quick cocklet. He is a good man and accepts his place in life.