Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nudity
I need some advice/opinions from all the good people on NN.My neice will be visiting and staying with this summer for about 3 weeks.She and her mom(wife's sister)don't know that we are nude most of the time at home,don't wear swinsuits in the pool or spa.She's 19 and may being to college out here.Question is do we tell her before,wait till she out here or just change our ways while she's here?Would really like some ideas.I really don't know what she would think,she might be ok with it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
NudistHarry
I would tell her & see how she responded. If she seemed like the idea bothered her, I'd stay clothed around her. However, if her response seemed like it didn't matter to her, I'd go about in my normal nude manner. smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd just go clothed for the week she was around. No need to potentially freak someone out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes why open a can Of worms dress around her what's the big deal?????? Years ago my wife and I use to be naked all the time. We had kids We are dressed all the time now oh well but when they are away e stay naked.

ukshaver001
This is a case of the adults needing to chat - carefully - and agree whats best

Not being nude and then being nude when she MAY be with you - thats not right

You stopping your own way of living MAY occur - but best to discuss it first.

Discuss is carefully....

njcuckolded
i would just change my ways for the time she was visiting. chances are that even if shes ok with nudity, she might not want to be seeing family naked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i would ask her mom-----maybe you are not the only one in the family to go nude.

if they don't, then keep your clothes on.

two things to remember-----she is 19--if she saw her parents naked, and you are not differentt in her mind, she would claw her eyes out to erase the memory. and---your her uncle for goodness sake----a nubile naked 19 year old is in your home----what do you think with----that's right----and he is going to stand up to get a better view and that is going to cause all kinds of problems and maybe damage to here.

put your clothes on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nudity option
i think that most 'nn' people would simply stay dressed...but mentioning is not a bad idea either.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Thanks to everybody who responded,pretty much what the wife and I are probaly going to do.Were trying to talk my wife's parents to have her stay there part of the 3 weeks she's here.If she does decide to go to college here then we have other things to consider.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would let your wife talk to her first.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudity
I grew up in the late 60's-70's. Nudity was never an issue in our house, as my parents slept nude and always walked through the house nude too. In 75, we put in a pool. Houses in our neighborhood were pretty far apart. Swimming nude was never discouraged. We would even hang our suits on the clothesline, and walked back in the basement nude.
My parents also partied often, and I learned that they were swingers. From my bedroom window I would see my parents and their friends nude all the time. I also could hear what was going on in the basement when they would get out of the pool. Probably the reason why I have had multiple partners and have had moresomes many times over my years. To this day I am nude as much as I can. The gf is always nude when I visit, as I am when there too. I absolutely love being nude.