Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostate massage
Hands up all those blokes who love getting their prostate played with.

I love it when MMMMYes puts her finger up my arse and plays with my prostate - I call it the 'Cheat Button' beacuse it means that I am going to cum very quickly.

I dont like it all the time just when the mood is right!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmm love it wife stuck her finger up my ass last night while sucking me off usually keeps her finger in my ass until I stop cumming then pulls itvoutvreal slow best feeling and lots of cum too

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Goey
If I'm in the mood I love having her finger in my ass during a blowjob. The amount of cum which spurts out when I orgasm is pretty unbelievable and well worth any feelings of slight discomfort when it first goes in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish i could find someone to do it..i have tried with insertions, but nothing..i do think the finger is necessary. however, i do see videos where a object is used.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have only had it done once. That was by a girlfriend who was a nurse, so it probably wasn't the first time she had done that! I was asleep and was pleasantly pleased to be woken by her finger up my bum. Regrettably, that is the only time that it has ever happened to me.

tol8709
love it! redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
whenever i rub my prostate, i get a lot of cum out, but then i always jackoff after and cum like normal

seaxun
2 thumbs up! I do ,luv it thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love having my ass filled. I have a glass prostrate massager and it feels so good rubbing on my prostrate when I have my cock stroked. It always results in ALOT of hot cum. linzwa

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love my prostate played with. Unfortunately I am the only one doing the playing. A nice, hard, thick dildo does wonders.

One of my blog entries gets into the details.

lil. one
tongue Would love to try it !! rolleyes

asslicker22
its the best feeling with a blow job

rudeboy54321
wish my gf did it for me sad sounds like the feeling would be hot!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
it's definiteley my g-spot!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hell yeah!
My ex would have me sit on the edge of the bed and lay back. She would kneel on the floor. Pillow under my ass, she would start sucking and then.... ohhhhhhhhhh yes! She fingered my prostate like I did her g spot. I would cum so hard and fast.
I had a hot doc once and use to go get "checked" by her 2 or 3 times a year. I used polyps as a reason.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dave has a toy in his all day sometimes jerk bounce

speclives
Recently started to explore my prostate and wow what a feeling that is thumbup1 Wanna do it for me Sophia ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
speclives said: Recently started to explore my prostate and wow what a feeling that is thumbup1 Wanna do it for me Sophia ?

i have a strap on ..dave is in training

speclives
sophia519 said:
speclives said: Recently started to explore my prostate and wow what a feeling that is thumbup1 Wanna do it for me Sophia ?

i have a strap on ..dave is in training

Sounds like it could be fun

Her_Toy
Prostate vibe
I have a fuck buddy of several years who always loved fingering my ass, which escalated to her using beads, dildoes and vibes on me, and eventually fucking me with a strapon.

It also led me, about 7 years ago, to get a Rude Boy prostate vibe that I use mostly when I masturbate. It goes up my ass, the end presses against my prostate, and the outer end rests against my taint. Then I switch on the vibe, and it feels bloody amazing. I can slide it in and out, but mainly I hold it deep, pressing against the prostate, or sit and rock on it.

I only wish I'd known before how fantastic a prostate orgasm is, because I would have started this years ago. I still remember that first one, sitting on my sofa with this thing up me, and the orgasm was like a full body pleasure explosion that went on and on. Just awesome.

I've found it's not so easy to get it right when my wife or a friend uses a finger on me, though I've had fun fucking with beads up me when the beads press against the prostate, but this tends to be a little hit and miss in terms of them hitting my sweet spot.

The prostate vibe does it every time, and I highly recommend the experience.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Her_Toy said: I have a fuck buddy of several years who always loved fingering my ass, which escalated to her using beads, dildoes and vibes on me, and eventually fucking me with a strapon.

It also led me, about 7 years ago, to get a Rude Boy prostate vibe that I use mostly when I masturbate. It goes up my ass, the end presses against my prostate, and the outer end rests against my taint. Then I switch on the vibe, and it feels bloody amazing. I can slide it in and out, but mainly I hold it deep, pressing against the prostate, or sit and rock on it.

I only wish I'd known before how fantastic a prostate orgasm is, because I would have started this years ago. I still remember that first one, sitting on my sofa with this thing up me, and the orgasm was like a full body pleasure explosion that went on and on. Just awesome.

I've found it's not so easy to get it right when my wife or a friend uses a finger on me, though I've had fun fucking with beads up me when the beads press against the prostate, but this tends to be a little hit and miss in terms of them hitting my sweet spot.

[/quo hey dave here ..i just started doing this and the feeling is awesome ,but i not there yet ..still no orgasm unless i jerk off with the toy in me ..what is it you use exactly

Her_Toy
sophia519 said:
Her_Toy said: I have a fuck buddy of several years who always loved fingering my ass, which escalated to her using beads, dildoes and vibes on me, and eventually fucking me with a strapon.

[/quo hey dave here ..i just started doing this and the feeling is awesome ,but i not there yet ..still no orgasm unless i jerk off with the toy in me ..what is it you use exactly

Hi Dave,

I use a Rude Boy prostate vibe, it always hits the p-spot. It was a little daunting when I first got it and saw the size of it, but I loved it from the first use. smile)

I do still jerk off to orgasm, or wife/friend jerks me off while using it on me. I don't think I've cum just with pressure on the prostate.

More details: https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=11058&ReviewPage=1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Her_Toy said:
sophia519 said:

Hi Dave,

I use a Rude Boy prostate vibe, it always hits the p-spot. It was a little daunting when I first got it and saw the size of it, but I loved it from the first use. smile)

I do still jerk off to orgasm, or wife/friend jerks me off while using it on me. I don't think I've cum just with pressure on the prostate.

More details: https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=11058&ReviewPage=1

i love my toy its feels like i just before you cum for as long as i want it to ..sometimes for 45 mins or so..i wear it outside walking around and get the same felling..i have seen guys cum without touching their cock doing this .thanks for info..my toy is shaped just like the rude boy .im going to put it in now lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
An orgasm via prostrate massage is the most amazing thing ever. It's a tragedy that many men have not had the pleasure. How Her Toy describes it above is spot on.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
smoothie6699 said: An orgasm via prostrate massage is the most amazing thing ever. It's a tragedy that many men have not had the pleasure. How Her Toy describes it above is spot on.

bounce jerk jerk bounce thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Alternative orgasms
On the subject of prostate induced orgasms, have any other member, male or female, got their rocks off using a technique I only discovered earlier this year while having a handy shandy, if you press down firmly just above the join of cock and lower body at the front, I find it induces a massive orgasm, I do not know how it connects up inside but BOY what a climax, works for my women as well, as they masturbate or I do it to them, they press down in the same spot just above the vagina area at the join with the body above the pubic girdle area, the orgasms can be intense. I would be interested to hear of any results

Smoldering
I've never tried a prostate massage, and it sounds as if I need to expand my bucket list a bit.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love ass play. Vibrating butt plug are awesome. Girlfriend had me wear a plug for a couple of hours as foreplay and that was awesome. It playing with the ass make everything more fun.

sscd
Finger
I have found that many men like a finger, at least.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Finger in the ass is nice..... Any recommendations on a prostate massager???

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it.
I discovered early in life that I like things up my ass. Like 8 or 9. I don't care for any vibration though so I have an assortment of toys, none take batteries. Although I've come to the very edge, I mean RIGHT to the edge, of orgasm I've never cum from anal alone. I think if I'd had the right partner (meaning a guy with a huge fat fat dick) I could have when I was younger. I still enjoy it but rarely ever get to indulge anymore. Men should get over the macho BS and just enjoy what feels good.