Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Our 1st MMF Cont with a BI Twist
We all laid in a heap on the bed getting our breath back Mitsy said “its now time for a rest for me and a bit of guy action from you two if your up for it”
I looked at John who said “why not, I’m game if you are”
Mitsy moved up the bed and lay her back on the head board, John did the same with his limp cock laying on his leg. I moved up the bed and took is limp cock in my hand and with my other hand slowly massaged his balls and gently wanking his lifeless cock back to life, after a couple of seconds it started to stiffen to my touch. I squeezed it and slowly pulled back his foreskin it grew all the more and as it was semi hard I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. I had sucked a cock once before but only for a short while, I was eager to enjoy this and savour the moment. I sucked down the full length as low as I could go then back up and completely out of my mouth, his cock tasted of Mitsy, I then licked all round his helmet and then down the shaft to his shaven balls licking lower and lower under his balls while wanking his now very hard cock. I could hear John moaning in pleasure whist Mitsy gave me encourage telling me what to do. I could then feel Mitsy beside me crouched over she started to lick the shaft of Johns cock and then I held it for her to suck she engulfed it down and back up again and then the two of us licked his cock and the broke away for a quick snog together then back to his hard cock. There was me and my wife sharing a cock together wot a turn on.
Mitsy then said she wanted my cock so John and I changed places and I lay and watched as my wife and John Sucked and licked my now rock hard swollen cock it felt so good and not strange at all to have a man sucking my cock. John and Mitsy both worked on my cock licking and sucking it in turn like a lolly pop and breaking away to kiss each other tongues engaged together, then back to my cock.
From the way Mitsy was crouched over I could Just reach out to start to Finger her wet and swollen fanny, but she jumped up and said “NO! Im on a rest if you want to put your fingers in holes then it has to be in Johns or vice versa. ” “I want to see him fuck your arse” “ ok I get the message” I said.
With that we repositioned ourselves to the edge of the bed, me with my knees on the bed and arse in the air. Mitsy came up behind me and started to apply lube to my little hole gently massaging it in . I’m not a complete anal virgin as Mitsy has fucked me with her strap-on on many occasions but I’ve never had a real cock so was very nervous of what to expect but also very excited. Mitsy continued to lube me up and play with my hanging balls She said “I cant wait to see john push his cock in your tight arse “ as she pushed her finger in my hole to loosen me up. I could tell she was getting excited herself, fucking me with her strap-on always gets her going. John moved forward and positioned himself right behind me, Mitsy grasped hold of his hard cock and wanked it while apply lube to it she then rubbed his cock up the crack of my arse to get him lubed up. She held my bum cheeks apart as John took hold of my hips and slowly eased the head of his cock into my tight hole, slowly I pushed back on him to let more in, I paused just to let my arse adjust to his hard cock then pushed right back, god it was good it felt great so much better than the strap-on, John got the message and started to speed up. Mitsy played with both our balls as they swung back and forth as John fucked my hairy arse, she was getting really excited pulling her nipples and playing with her clit “Spank Him!” she shouted John obeyed and the sting hit my cheeks.
Then Mitsy got on the floor below John and I and took my cock in her mouth sucking hard on it wanking at the same time whilst playing with her clit John still pounding into my stretched hole could it get any better than this, my legs were starting to give up, shaking like crazy time for a position change.
John and I swapped places he on the edge of the bed but facing up Mitsy had the lube out and started to massage it into johns bum hole and all round his balls and cock he looked as if he was enjoying it. She push her finger deep into his arse .In and out slowly getting him ready.
I moved into position Mitsy took hold of my cock and said “let me guide it in” John was laying on his back legs out to each side and his hard cock with its big purple helmet sticking up in the centre.
“Be gentle with me its my first time” John told us with Mitsy holding my cock I slowly started to ease it in, it bent over first but on the second attempt it started to ease in John tensed Mitsy told him to relax and took hold of his cock and started to wank him, as my cock pushed in the tightness started to release a bit and the easier it got but it was still very tight it felt good I quickened my thrusts and pushed my cock in deeper Mitsy was now kissing John locked face to face I took his cock in my hand and as I pounded into him, I wanked his cock at the same time faster and faster . Although I had already cum a couple of times tonight I could feel that I was getting closer ,faster and faster I pounded and wanked John He then shouted that he was going to cum I intensified the wanking Faster and faster then BANG his cock exploded spunk shot out all over my belly and chest I kept fucking him I was close, then I could hold on no longer I yelled out with pure pleasure and pumped hard at Johns arse as the last of my spunk shot into johns arse , Mitsy came up to me and gave me the biggest snog ever, really hard and passionate whilst pulling on my now limp red raw cock and said “that was quite some show can’t wait to see the sequel “
John said he’s good byes to us and promised to keep in touch we will let you all know when he returns.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sounds amazing

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds like an absolutely excellent evening. Very well written too.
I would love to get involved with a sexy couple who want it all ways! Maybe next time I am down South I could pop in.....?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh i say!!
Hi there,

What a gr8 story, invite me over for a session.... never had a man and until this story never thought about it... maybe just maybe i'm interested... could i dress up for the event?

Gr8 story... for the first time reading a m/m based story i was left hard and i'll maybe have a jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow
Oh my god... your story is amazing!

I have always fantasized about having a MMF and the way it went down (hehe) for you three makes me want to even more...

I love reading this and I hope there are more stories to come!!

Thank you for providing the most incredible visual to get myself off tonight!!

xoxo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love ur story would love to experience that!

younginhung
great story!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story. love to have a experience like this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
this sounds like my fantasy!

C&G Sluts
Hi, what a great story, would love to recreate it....
Hey Frank that sounds like a plan...........we're up for it if you are???????
jerk bounce thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Such fantastic fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My cock is leaking from that story. I had to slow down my strokes so I didn't cum when you guys did redeyes raspberry jerk thumbup dildo devil thank you!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a very sexy well written story, have had solo guy sex but would love to try mmf as would be such a turn on being watched by a woman

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmmm hot. u should have let him cum in yur ass first, tho...

asslicker22
awsome story cant wait for more

3rdwheel55
OHHHHHHHHHhh, Pick me.....
Loved your story and would enjoy being a part of all this....... very Hot!!!!!

jerk bounce jerk thumbup

in2ufl
that is a hot story
I honestly wish that would happen to me. I am 46 and I am still a virgin to males. I want to experience this. I wish I lived in the U.K. and hooked up with you two. U.K. people have a lot of fun. jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

mainecouple
Yes! So HOT! Thank you!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
reminds me of a couple that I played with. story is very similar to one of our encounters...god I miss them

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would love hot sex like that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Part two
Hope you all enjoy

happyman122
Wow that was hot! It is like your wrote my dream story! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mitsy, that was awesome!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
so good i read it and commented for the second time albeit quite some time ago for the first read. jerk

ILandINnude
WOW!!!!!
That was so very well written. Been there - done that and would eagerly do it again.........

Damn, wish we were neighbors?........

jerk bounce jerk thumbup

pete75
Fuck that was suc ha hot story, had me wanking away like crazy. Would love to join a couple for horny fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wonderful story, wish I could try it, any ideas??

3wayplayer
Great experience
Damn, that was hot....... Let's play

jerk bounce jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
WOW
Sounds like fun, would love to

AANRfan
Red Solo Cup?????
"Let's have a Party"........ Would eagerly join in this fun. AHHHHhhhhhhh yeah, I remember well the joys of open minded play.

bounce jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hope you all enjoy
bounce