Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Video advice?
Hi all!

We have had several request to start making videos of our sessions. We don't have a camcorder yet. We are looking at spending less than $300. Can any one suggest a brand and model? Do they all have the same format? What program is good for editing? Thanks for any help! Kisses JB

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Camcorders today are so advanced from just a few years ago. You don't need to spend big $$ to get a nice decent unit.

Here's the basics.
Buy a camera that uses flash memory. Good brands are Sony, Cannon, JVC Panasonic and Samsung. You'll find prices starting at around $199 & up. Make $300 your limit or you'll be paying for features that are rarely used.

Here's a few I found online at Best Buy.

JVC GZMS110BUS - Everio 2.7" $229.95
Samsung SMX-F40BN/XAA 2.7" $199.95
Cannon FS300 2.7" $299.95

Forget digital zoom.. its crappy! Optical zoom is the only thing that counts.

Find a model that feels right in YOUR HAND. Controls vary from model to model. The model with controls that seem logical TO YOU means a lot. Flip out monitors, wide screen etc.. that's all pretty given these days.

Oh yeah... choose one that comes with a remote control. That will come in handy if you really want to zoom in on some good fucking action.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank You
Thank you... I am still researching potential camcorders, since a member on NN has suggested it... I had ordered two through Amazon that were under $100, but returned them... and surprised to have a refund with out Amazon inspecting them. Never was able to test them... And I am seeking a cam with traditional handheld remote, not a cell app remote, but that`s what so, many are. Thus far most research has directed me to E Bay... I am hesitant to try a cam via Amazon, again. My other research about camcorders is about editing them and if, I upload them. I am a intermediate PC user and do have a win 7 that`s not connected to the internet. So, whatever the software is, it might be more stable to use. At the moment, I am not concerned about creating a DVD.

If this reply breaks our rules please