Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
men and women when was the frist time you went down on some one
for me i was 16 years old raspberry raspberry raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
16. She was a hot, sweet girl at the job I started that summer. First sex I ever had. Not a great blow job, but I didn't know any better and I probably would have gotten off if she had literally only "blown" on my dick lol. I returned the favor but I did more than "blow."

If this reply breaks our rules please 
hockeybud
when i was 13 i went down on a friend of my brother. I'll never fall for that again! lol.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I don't remember exactly how old I was, early teens, but it was a neighbor girl with whom I did all my early exploring. We were both learning, and thanks to some old magazines I found, discovered lots of things to try.

She told me what felt good and what didn't and before long I became an expert at getting her off. Of course, at that age she didn't have to be an expert to get me off. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time I went down on someone
We were 18, she was younger but experienced. I didn't like doing it at first but she was insistent & I got better. She sucked me all the way in & swallowed every drop. That was great. She brought a 18 y/o couple over & went down on the girl. Since we were all very high the guy & I sucked each others dicks. It was fun & tasted better than I had expected. We both enjoyed it enough to do it many more times. It turned the girls on a lot & they both fucked & sucked each of us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 15 and a friend's parents had gone away and left him home alone...I had a bedroom and we had some girls our age over. I wasn't getting anywhere. One of the girls had an older sister (18, maybe) who came over, and she took a liking to me. We wound up in bed and as i was amateurishly groping her (large) breasts she pushed me back and kissed her way down my belly and then started kissing my thighs. I was in heaven/in shock but my cock was 15-year-old hard. She started giving me a gentle handjob and then switched to kissing my cock...it felt so good I thought I was going to cum, but she was an expert at not letting me cum...until I just couldn't last another second and I exploded in her mouth (and she swallowed every drop and made sure I was clean). I couldn't believe how much better than masturbating myself that was (and I masturbated constantly because it felt so good).

She came up and kissed me and said something like "are you going to return the favor?" and I started fumbling my mouth down her full breasts and her belly and then got to her pussy...she used her fingers to spread her pussy lips and said "here...lick me right here." And she guided me, step by step, to making her cum with my mouth. And I loved every minute of it...the sweet/salty taste, the sexy scents, the softness and heat as I licked her...she had me rub and flick her clit with my tongue (and I had no idea what I was trying to accomplish there)...when she came all over my face it was such a rush, too.

Of course in the 5 or 10 minutes this took my cock was hard again (ah! the good old days!!) and we fucked...bareback and with a hot, horny and uninhibited woman rather than a scared little girl. She bucked and arched and told me just what she wanted me to do, and I did it. (yesh, it was stupid going bareback but I was young and crazed).

It was wonderful sex, but soon she left and I never really saw her alone again.

wilderanger
In high school. I don't remember too much about it except I wasn't quite sure what I should be doing to make it feel good. Also, we were in a 69 position which made it even more awkward. I can almost guarantee that I came and she didn't though!! grin

JediScott
Well the first time I went down on someone, I was 13 and she was too. She was my neighbor, and she had a tent in her back yard, and we would spend hours in there. I remember I was wearing a tight bathing suit, and I was really skinny at that age, and my cock was pretty much the size it is now, and it would get hard so very easily. We would sometimes experiment with kissing, and this time since I was wearing the skimpy bathing suit my bulge really started showing. She noticed it of course, and said she wanted to see it. So I pulled my bathing suit aside and let her see. I remember at some point taking them off completely, and she just stared at it with eyes wide. I then asked if I could see her privates, she protested at first then after me begging for a while, she pulled her bathing suit aside, and I saw the most perfect little pussy I ever did see. It was hairless, and just so inviting that I just buried my face into, she was at first surprised, but soon she was moaning with pleasure. I gave her, her first orgasm.

We did this from time to time, although she never went down on me, and we never did fuck. A year later she invited me over when her friend was staying over, and me and her friend fooled around in her bed while she was on the floor with her boyfriend fooling around. Her friend had really big tits, and she went down on me, and it wasn't so good. She was using her teeth or something and it hurt. At the time I thought this was suppose to be how it felt, and I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I didn't say anything. Turned me off to BJ's for a while, until I met someone who knew what they were doing.

JediScott
Well the first time I went down on someone, I was 13 and she was too. She was my neighbor, and she had a tent in her back yard, and we would spend hours in there. I remember I was wearing a tight bathing suit, and I was really skinny at that age, and my cock was pretty much the size it is now, and it would get hard so very easily. We would sometimes experiment with kissing, and this time since I was wearing the skimpy bathing suit my bulge really started showing. She noticed it of course, and said she wanted to see it. So I pulled my bathing suit aside and let her see. I remember at some point taking them off completely, and she just stared at it with eyes wide. I then asked if I could see her privates, she protested at first then after me begging for a while, she pulled her bathing suit aside, and I saw the most perfect little pussy I ever did see. It was hairless, and just so inviting that I just buried my face into, she was at first surprised, but soon she was moaning with pleasure. I gave her, her first orgasm.

We did this from time to time, although she never went down on me, and we never did fuck. A year later she invited me over when her friend was staying over, and me and her friend fooled around in her bed while she was on the floor with her boyfriend fooling around. Her friend had really big tits, and she went down on me, and it wasn't so good. She was using her teeth or something and it hurt. At the time I thought this was suppose to be how it felt, and I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I didn't say anything. Turned me off to BJ's for a while, until I met someone who knew what they were doing.

jackbirdjay
My 1st girl I was 16 she was 15. She already was fucking she was my 1st. My 1st guy I was 20 he was in his 50's.