Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Bob_323
Bondage
I saw a few pics posted recently of women bound, tied spread eagle to the bed, hands tied behind the back or hands tied to their ankles. How do you ladies and gents feel about bondage and how far do you like to take it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love it. I hasve a responsible job and I m used to being in charge. For me Bondage is total relaxation, no decisions to be made, bliss.

How far would I go ? As far as I felt comfortable wit the other person. In the past that has been to be spead eagled to the bed and totaly unable to move or help myslef.

Trut is everything, asit is inso many areas of life

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Bob_323
My enjoyment of bondage and how far I'll go is dependent upon my partner. A gf got into it first by tying her wrists together which excited her. Soon she asked me to tie her completely and enjoy. Her excitement really turned me on. The farthest it got was her wearing old t-shirts and panties and she wanted me to rip them off and take her while bound.

Whats funny about the whole thing is she was the one actually in control. All she had to do was say "ouch" and I would stop wink

wilderanger
Light bondage only... leg spreader, blindfold, wrist restraints. Just enough to fire the imagination.

Bi_wife
it really turns me on being tied up and blindfolded. Enjoy a bit of whipping too. Not into real pain or breast binding though. Like to tie my man up sometimes too, but generally prefer being dominated.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
bondage/xxxx fantasy
My husband has tied me and blind-folded me, and in this condition, sometimes he spanks me, and sometimes we play out mild xxxx fantasies. I say, "No, no, no!" But he tells me that his gentle caresses up my side have made my nipples erect. I shift my hips and say, "Stop, please stop!" But he reports that despite my protests, his touches and kisses have made my cunt soaking wet. I say, "please, don't touch me!" But as he licks and fingers my cunt, my hips can't help making little answering motions of joy. "Get off of me!" I cry, as he slides into me, telling me how wet and naughty I am. I try shifting my body to rock him off, but he pins my arms with his hands--my own hands are already tied to the bed posts--and the friction caused by my thrashing hips only increases my sexual excitement. "You're gasping and begin to flush," he says. "You can't make yourself dislike it even if you try." So I try lying completely still, limp like a doll. But he keeps up a maddeningly regular rhythm, thrusting into me and pressing against me, kissing my neck and licking my nipples. No mater how I try to wish it away, the little itch between my legs remains, and grows, and soon it's a flame of longing. The more I try to ignore it, the more I can think of nothing else. "You're so wet that I can hear my cock each time I thrusts into you," he says. My body has betrayed me, but I still try not to let him know. "I can hear it in your breathing," he says. "I can smell it! You're gonna cum soon." "No!" I tell myself, thinking that here I'll make a last stand. But he knows my body too well: he shortens his strokes, pressing against me just the tiniest bit longer at the top of each, and even as I try to deny it's happening, suddenly my heart is racing, my back is arching, and shivers go through my thighs, hips, and abdomen as the bliss of orgasm becomes fireball radiating out from my cunt to ignite every cell in my body. "Oh, stop, stop, please don't stop!" I say, as I find that every remaining effort to fight my orgasm only makes it stronger. Then it's just "Oh, oh, oh my God, oh...." my knees clutching to hold him against me, no matter what my mind is telling them. I lie back, sweaty, flushed, sated, and satisfied.

We have, of course, a secret word for times when "no" really means "no." I've never had to use it.

--the naughty fantasm