Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Lets all do it
Not just in the UK all over the world.. Its about time we started sorting this out..

The price of oil is as low as it has been for a while, But the oil companies have simply jacked their prices up and the government will not do anything as they rake in extra VAT for every increase.

See what you think and pass it on if you agree with it.

We are hitting 114.9 a litre in some areas now, soon we will be faced with paying 150 a litre. Philip Hollsworth offered this good idea:

This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the 'don't buy petrol on a certain day campaign that was going around last April or May! The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to hurt ourselves by refusing to buy petrol. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them. BUT, whoever thought of this idea, has come up with a plan that can really work.

Please read it and join in!

Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a litre is CHEAP, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the market place not sellers. With the price of petrol going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the price of petrol come down is if we hit someone in the pocket by not purchasing their Petrol! And we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves. Here's the idea:

For the rest of this year DON'T PURCHASE ANY petrol FROM the two biggest oil companies (which now are one), ESSO and BP.

If they are not selling any petrol, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit. But to have an impact we need to reach literally millions of Esso and BP petrol buyers. It's really simple to do!!

Now, don't wimp out at this point... keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I am sending this note to a lot of people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) ... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers! If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it... ...

THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all You have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all. (and not buy at ESSO/BP). How long would all that take? If each of us sends this email out to ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8days!!! Acting together we can make a difference . If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE 90p a LITRE RANGE

It's easy to make this happen. Just forward this email, and BUY your petrol at Shell, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Jet etc.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
well, we don't have massive storage tanks to store it on the cheap.
The petrol companies are simply not British.
They do buy oil quite some time in advance though.
Gov gets huge income from petrol.
Most of the cost of a litre goes to the Gov.
Petrol Stations get nearly nothing.
Gov also wants less cars on the road.

rotten buisness
crying

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
True Ravers but if we do nothing they will win we have to act this can not go on any longer there taking the piss big time now..

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Gen Election nearly here.
Have your say sections in major sites.

seaxun
too much apathy in this country EWS for it to actually work sad
it's a good idea,i already do it by going to asda,am not sure who supplies them thought,i will ask smileconfused unsure

DicksyChick
It may have legs ....... we won't know unless we try it. 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
seaxun
My thought were on that think Jet supply the supermarkets to be honest.. Something needs to be done theough mate its out of control i have seen it as much as £1.24 now in the services but the avg is £1.15 to £1.19 i just dont understand why the lorry drivers and companys are not kicking off unless there getting a back hander.. curse

feschkka
I thought it was a thread about jerking off all together at a certain hour worldwide 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

AH AH AH AH ... feschkka .... AH AH AH AH AH .....

jerk

feschkka
truckie
not kidding, check this:

http://www.globalorgasm.org/

sorry EWS, guess you'll have to wait till next Christmas... jerk w00t tongue laugh

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Cool ... but ... it was in the 2009 !!!
unsure

feschkka
exactly, you know, I've never had any ejaculatio precox problems LOL jerk

Knotsnthorns
We did this exact thing in Canada several years ago. You know what happened?

Absolutely fuck all.