Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex at the office...
Its just starting to get a little warmer and sunnier around here, and it was one of the first really nice days of the spring. I was stuck in a meeting all morning, and decided it would be a great day to meet my girlfriend for a bite to eat. She came to pick me up at my office, and she was wearing a cute little tanktop, and a short, loose fitting black skirt, with some sexy panties on underneath. I couldn't get enough of her, and was checking her out all during our lunch date at a local brewery, where we had some delicious food, and a tall microbrew. After lunch, and heavy makeout session in the car, where i pulled one of her perfect tits out of her tanktop and licked her pierced nipple, i asked if she wanted to come back in to the office and hang with me for a bit before i got back to the grind.

My office is a small architecture office, pretty much just me and my boss work there, and that day, my boss was out on business and wouldn't be back until the next day, so i had the office to myself. My desk sits in front of large, ground floor windows that look out onto the parking lot for an adjacent building.

My girl knew something was up when as soon as we walked into the office, i turned around and closed the door, and locked the deadbolt, giving us a little bit of privacy, and somewhat ensuring that i wouldn't lose my job for someone walking in on us, although there are several people with a key that come and go fairly often, so it was still a risk.

I could tell she was nervous, and so was I, we haven't had a whole lot of experience with sex outside of the house, other than in the car, and a little playing around in an almost empty movie theater once... So this was a bit scary, and exciting...

I led her back towards my desk area, and began to kiss her passionately, while massaging her amazing tits through her tank top. She still wasn't quite sure how far this was going, so she stopped me to ask "what are we doing?" To which i replied "fucking in my office". At this point, both of us were getting pretty worked up, she bent over and slid off her panties from under her skirt and i reached down and touched her pussy, noticing that it was starting to get very wet. I laid her down on the floor near my desk and joined her, burying my head between her legs and licking the juices from her pussy that was getting wetter by the second. My cock was now straining against the fabric of my slacks, and she reached down and freed it from its prison by unzipping the fly, and guided me to the entrance of her glistening pussy.

Soon her warm wetness engulfed my rock hard cock, and there we were, fucking fully clothed on the floor of my office, not more than 2 feet from my bosses office. She was insanely wet, and the excitement of it all left me struggling not to shoot my load into her sopping wet pussy. I managed to push back an orgasm, and we decided to try another position, so i sat down in my chair that i sit in for 8 hours a day working on the computer, and she sat on my lap, once again sliding my dick deep into her. She bounced on my cock and i could see it sliding in and out beneath her her skirt. We were now right next to the large windows that overlook the parking lot next door, and anyone wandering to or from there car could have looked over to see me fucking in my office.

Soon we stood up and i had her bend over and touch the floor, while i once again slid my cock into her. I was fucking her hard and deep, my cock ramming into her over and over again as deep as it would go. What a scene that would have been if someone decided to drop by right then.

Anyway, we wrapped it up, both aching for more, and insanely turned on by our experience, we had sex two more times once i got off work.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
That was hot, one of my biggest fantasies...........being taken in my office

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex at the office
gmilfwoman where is your office? cool

If this reply breaks our rules please