Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Did this happen????
My wife was staying with a friend last week, and on returning back home, sent me this. I work away and it really made me horny, and still does when I re read it. Did this actually happen, or is it something she wished for??

This is a direct copy of her mail to me.

I was staying with a friend and after a few drinks we started talking about all sorts of things. As usual when two girls together start talking things go from the day to day whinging about the husbands to shopping to children and eventually to sex. One says that she can't remember the last time she had sex, whilst the other says it would be nice to spice it up. As the wine keeps flowing the conversation gets hotter and hotter. In the end I just about make it to my bedroom. My friend is, it seems less inebriated and she makes sure that I don't fall down the stairs. She helps me to get undressed, and she points out how nice my tits are!

I manage to continue getting undressed and crawl into bed. My friend is still standing looking at me with a strange expression on her face, I ask her if something is wrong. She says no, but seeing me undressed has made her stomach do funny things to it. Making her feel like she wanted sex. I am still too pissed to understand exactly where she is going with this as neither of us have any inclinations towards each other. In the end she says, do you mind if I sleep in the bed with you? Still too dazed to say yes or no, she gets undressed and by now I am seeing my friend naked. I had never seen her naked before, sure we had seen each other in our underwear when we used to try on each other's clothes, but not quite like this. She has a stunning figure and to see her like that infront of me, started to make my juices flow. I tried to shut her out and turned onto my side.

Jenny climbed into bed, beside me and my first thought was she is cold and I want to hold her and warm her up, but I was too scared to even move. We must have finally slept and I am not sure who woke up first or what the time was, but somehow we awoke with each other's arms wrapped around each other. I think we were still asleep and not sure who kissed who first or whether we both thought that it was our husbands in bed beside us. But neither of us objected so we carried on as if we were both thinking that it was our husbands kissing us!

Slowly we both came to and we looked at each other not knowing what to say, but by then we were both so in need to release our feelings that we just moved towards each other and started kissing each other with more passion both feeling each other up. I suddenly stopped thinking about what I was doing, but Jenny begged me not to stop. I looked at her and asked her if she knew what we were doing, and whether she was sure about what we were about to be doing. "Oh sure" she said "and please do not stop. I want you to kiss me all the way and eat my pussy" Even her words were now making me feel so horny. I had dreamt of eating pussy for so long, and knew that my husband had wanted me to try it and here I was horny as when my husband eats my pussy and fucks me hard, but this was a new experience. Not sure of whether I was really up to it, I hesitated. Jenny realising this suddenly leant against me and took my hard nipple into her mouth and I forgot everything else, around me.

I was suddenly transported into this other world , were everything else was forgotten and all my senses were suddenly all alive. I kept thinking surely I should not feel such emotions. I was scared, I was excited and I wanted more!! Jenny by now had started to kiss, lick me all over the place and suddenly she was down to my shaven pussy and in between licking my clit and sucking onto my throbbing pussy lips, she said that she loved my shaven pussy.

I was so overcome with this new experience that I did not know whether I was dreaming it all or whether it was all a reality. I was about to explode, when Jenny said that she would like me to do the same things that she was doing to me. I did not know where to start so with a little help and direction, my head was directed to her beautiful firm tits and hard nipples. I was not sure whether I knew if she liked what I was doing, but by then I was thinking what the hell, this is what I would like being done to me, so I started rolling my tongue around her nipples, taking them in between my teeth, and biting gently on them, whilst holding her tits gently in my hands, molding them with every suck that I took in my mouth. I then took the plunge and as scared as I was, I think the heat of the moment just took me over the edge. I worked my way to her pussy, and although it was not shaven it was neatly trimmed and as I worked my way down to her pussy I was getting so excited at the thought of finally tasting my first pussy! My tongue darted around her clit and pushing my tongue inside her hole, tasting for the first time the sweet essence of her pussy. She was so wet, I could not believe I was doing this to her, that I don't know if I felt more excited about that or whether it was because I was eating her pussy. She asked me to turn around so that she could suck my pussy as well, oh heaven this was just incredible! I had never realised how fantastic a pussy would taste. I could feel Jenny beginning to climax just as I was reaching mine, I sucked harder pushing my tongue inside her sopping wet pussy as she started to climax I was seconds away from coming to but just held for a second longer until Jenny finally looked like she had climaxed when I could no longer hold myself I pushed my pussy deep on to her face and she sucked me hard until I reached my climax. Exhausted we turned around and kissed still tasting our juices in each other's mouths. We looked at each other and I think we both must have thought the same thing, "What happened then, and was it good for you as much as it was for me!" I don't think we said a word, we cuddled up together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
amazing. you'll have to get an invite next time to ensure it's for real

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Did this happen????
Great story ...would like your wife and jenny to cum onboard my ship and repeat their night of passion..great wanking story jerk jerk jerk jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please