Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Thick&Juicy
A woman's first time assfuck
I'm wondering mainly about a woman's perspective being fucked in the ass for the first time... apprehension? pain? wanted to? persuaded to? lubricant used if any? cock size a factor? anything at all.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Strawberry
I promise you
With time it only gets better!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
We can agree with that!

LickinTheKitty
LonesomeAngel,
You just need to take your time when you do. My last GF let me do her in the ass, she had never done it before. We used LOTS of lube and went very slowly. It think it took me several miutes to get myself all the way in. Once all the way in, i just left it in so she could get used to it. Once she was fully I started to pump. She loves it! After you do it a few times, you just get used to it.

~Jay in Chicago

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was scared the first time i let a guy do me there but it was my idea and have been loving it ever since tongue

Thick&Juicy
varied replies...
My wife and i don't do anal very much but, this is interesting, we both like it when we do. Like Dudette she had real pain the first few times and we stopped. I'm big but not huge. I am thick, though, so that may be a problem. Semi hard is best until she was stretched more but couldn't get myself in semi hard. Best lubricant generally is her saliva when she sucks me then we push hard, her pushing back at me is very sexy. Doggie way. Have trouble missionary style, but it did "get in." Great sensations for both of us. She didn't cum every time though.

kimberleigh
Practice, and lots of lube and lots of patience. For it to be something that a woman wants to do again, it shouldn't be traumatic the first time, and since the normal mode of operation is out, rather than in, in this particular region, going slowly at first is the way.
Relax and let her have time to get used to all the sensations (your cock will stay hard! look at where you're at.) then go a little further, and stop, and before you know it - you'll be having yourself an assfuck, and your lady will be loving it.

good luck

Kimber

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pleasure and pain!
Hi,
I will tell you the first time I did it it hurt like HELL! He is rather large, and I just didn't want to even try again. And I just never saw what any woman would see in it.
Well, Hubby kept after me, and knowing that I liked a finger in there when I came from oral was probably his motivation. He convinced me to lie on the side of the bed, and he stood between my legs. He told me that he would just rub his cock against my asshole while I used a vibe on my clit, And he swore that he would not put it in unless I told him to.
Well, he had his dick all lubed up and was rubbing the head around my asshole and I guess kind of jerking himself some too. Well, I guess the excitement of him watching me use the viberator and the felling of his dick against my ass really turned me on, and when I started to cum It just came out, I said "fuck me now." And boy did he, it was a fantastic orgasm. His dick sliding in my ass and the vibe on my clit at the same time was wonderful.
Well, I warmed up to anal some after that. And we have tried just putting it in and then me getting to orgasm, and that usually doesnt work to well. BUT, we both still love to do it or own special way. I guess the passion and pleasure of the orgasm kind of mask the pain. I would be a little sore the next day for the first 5 or 6 times we did it. Now, it's no problem.
Hope this helps

theroin
:unsureigh:: i've never had anyone let me put it in their ass...It's sort of depressing haha.

stunned
My wife lets me slid in her ass about once a month. start small, like your finger. then a small dildo, then two fingers, I actually put my two index fingers in and stretch, not to stretch but to see that she is loose and relaxed back there.
I go for some time and invariably, after it's all over, she says her asshole is numb and she's not certain she will want that again. Then she does. I don't even ask, just wait for her invite to her back door

gblb
I love it!!! and it gets better with time!!!

ladnekmaine
great info revisited
some great info thanks

jerk jerk jerk

smile

Realguy
I have talked to women who want to try anal sex again, but won't because they had a bad experience the first time. It was usually with a guy who was in too much of a hurry. It was unpleasant and even painful for them.

A man who really cares about his lady will take his time. It could take an hour or more to properly prepare a woman for anal sex. First and foremost, she has to be in the right mood: Feeling relaxed, horny, and maybe even a little naughty. Of course a few drinks will always help grin

There are lots of other threads here on the mechanical details. Just do a search.

**lil_cerissa**
ow
first time sucked!!!!
i thought i would kill him. i didnt know where he was going til her got there.
i cried in pain for about an hour.

second time i made him go slowwwwwwwww.
Still hurts at first but once it's in ...mmmm oh hell i love it more than anything...a good ass fucking will make my pussy squirt!