Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Male Refractory Period? Male ability of having miltiple orgasms
I've just stumbled upon a term called "Male Refractory Period".

<QUOTE>
"An important difference between males and females is the presence of a refractory period in males during which the male cannot be stimulated to further orgasm. This refractory period may last several minutes to many hours. In women there is not a true refractory period and women are typically capable of achieving multiple orgasm with further stimulation."
</QUOTE>
http://www.multiorgasmic.com/malerefractoryperiod.htm

I've always been able to have one orgasm right after another without losing an erection, and took that ability for granted.
It seemed strange to me that some men can't have an erection for 15min to 2h after an orgasm, (as the article claims). They also claim that men in older age have a refractory period of 2 days!

What are your's experiences?
It's quite nice to know that I'm multiorgasmic, (they say that that men with a short refractory period are rare)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Kenny Powers
My refractory period is zero, so I too am one of the lucky ones. smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
scottotriesagain
You 2 have to many female hormones in your body and probably should
flaming homos.

grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I don't know what you would consider older but it doesn't take me 2 days. By the time I eat my cum out of her pussy I'm ready to go again. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

some guys are out of the norm...if this is what they call the norm.....i met a guy that came 3 times in a 1/2 hour......and yes it was real....my tongue doesn't lie..... sometimes even those surveys are not completely accurate...there is always someone that can come along that will be able to do just the opposite.....

and LOL if it's too much female hormones i imagine more guys would wish for them....and kenny...wow what a sexy man......love your gallery

Chairman Yeti Preys
So that's what I tell the wife when she's the only one up for it:

"Sorry, darling, I'm having my refractory period."

blushing

Kenny Powers
scottotriesagain
I was gonna ask who had a refractory period of 2 days, but I guess you just answered that for me. Female hormones FTW. grin

Aliciajade, thank you for your kind words. *blush* smile

njwifesandy
i dont think its so much about age as it is your excitement level. when hubby and i first met we would do it multiple times a night. but as we became more comfortable and used to eachother the number of times we would do it a night went down. but that was ok because the quality of the sex went up. my friend don is older then hubby and i but dosent have trouble going multiple times a night. he even said "i havent done it multiple times a night since my ex and i first got together". thats why i dont think its so much about age as something hubby and i call "the newness factor". basically it means your always going to be more excited with someone you have never been with before then with someone you have been with dozens of times. that dosent mean the sex is better, just that your more excited. as for older guys having to wait 2 days between recovery i say..false. because my hubbys 45 and my lovers 55 and both of them have done me more then once in a day or have done me multiple days in a row without failure so dont always take surveys as accurate.

Chairman Yeti Preys
How did the words to the song go:

"When it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night
You're the oldest swinger in town."

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My husband has suffered from the male refractory period since we met, 30 years ago.
Fortunately my fuck buddy, (nearly 50) doesnt seem to have ever heard of the term!!Im not going to enlighten him

u1n2c3u4t
i cummed 17 times in a row without getting soft

hardrada
Hi Erik grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the best I can do is 3 times within an hour. But usually it's 2 times in an hour.
Typically I can keep it up for another 10 minutes or so (sometimes up to maybe 20 minutes) after I have cummed, and remain engaged in sex for the same sort of period. But after that it generally starts to droop and it's over for another 15. During the downtime I usually go down on my girl until she orgasms tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
all I can do is laugh
Reading all your younger guys post about hard on all night, cum 100 times and fuck for days, sex sex sex. Well I to could do that BUT you too will get older and will say "What Happened" We are 70 and still fuck at least 3 times a week and believe it or not we are still in the swinging lifestyle. All the couples we share with are late 60's and 70's but let me tell you the Quality of orgasm is much better now than 20 years ago when it was quantity.
Sex gets BETTER as you get "older" or it could be we just enjoy it more because it may be our LAST time ...LOL
Enjoy all the sex you can because life is shorter than you think.

"We have NEVER had a bad orgasm"

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My latest 2 fwb have been mid 40's could cum 3-5 times in a row
(tho they sometimes shot air)
when i was younger most my bf usually came once
they were younger too
i on the other hand usually only cum once

hmmmm