Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
22gstar
Sex at work
Today i was working in a customers house and to cut the story short she ended up giving me a Bj. (still managed to fix her boiler lol)

how mnay ppl have had sex at work? or sex with a workman in there home?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wv78wv8309
Thats always been a huge fantasy of mine... Under a desk giving a blow job though... But at work!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
22gstar
might come visit ur work lol and sit on ur chair.....

wv78wv8309
I don't work anymore... But I'll gladly come visit your fine ass at work.... Desk or not.. ha! love love bounce bounce w00t

22gstar
im a plumber so maybe u should call me out with a leak or something lol

wolfen256
Not such a good idea when your the team supervisor for an office full of women, i have to be on my best behaivour.

wv78wv8309
I have some plumbing you can come work on... Any day... My piping needs cleaned... raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NEVER HAD SEX ON THE JOB ...BUT DID HAVE A FUN FRIEND AT WORK, I GAVE HIM HEAD ON HIS BREAK OUTSIDE THE BACK OF THE STORE...HE WAS SO HORNY THINKING ABOUT IT ALL DAY THAT HE BLEW IN 30 SECONDS... drool drool bounce

Busaguy79
No actual sex at work but worked but was a fuck buddy with a girl I work with for a while, love to have a job making house calls and well hitting the jackpot from time to time with hot sexy girls all alone at home wanting some fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is 100% true. Quite a few years ago I was working for a company that had outgrown its main office and rented temporary offices (basically double wide trailers). They were adjacent to the main office. A temp working in the main office and I had been flirting with each other for a couple of weeks.

The Christmas holiday fell on a Monday or Tuesday so everyone with a family took either all of Friday off or at least the afternoon. Right after lunch I realized I was the only person left in our office. I went over and asked Debbie, the temp, to stop by my office and talk since everyone was gone. Temps were not allowed to be seen shooting the breeze or otherwise wasting time as everybody else did.

She came over and we flirted and got really turned on and soon were making out. She could tell I had a serious hardon and said "Won't that hurt if you don't do it?" referring to blue balls. Of course I said yes. We went into the office next to mine since my desk had stacks of papers on it. My colleague kept his desk clear so we went in and took off our pants and she climbed up on the desk and got on her back legs in the air as I plunged my cock in her for an intense and very exciting though brief fuck. We got dressed and she hurried back to her building.

She had not been gone a minute and I was wiping up the evidence and making sure no evidence was left. I heard the front door open and thought she was coming back. It was the lady from the payroll department dropping off the payroll envelopes as she did every two weeks. She handed them to me and I had to sign for them on my colleagues desk. I noticed her sniffing as the office smelled of fresh sex. She didn't say anything but my red face and seeing the temp leaving probably said it all.

One of the things that made it even more satisfying is that we had fucked on the desk of a super religous and sanctimonious guy. I should have smeared my come all over but then hindsight is 20/20.

Every word of this is exactly how it happened.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always wanted to bend the secretary over the desk, lift her skirt and fuck her then and there! Never have tho!

njwifesandy
i have done it twice. both times with the same guy. i worked for a few months last year as a transit driver. their was a few guys there that would flirt with me but one in perticular was very foward andhonest about his feelings for me. eventually we began fucking at a local motel but on 2 accausions we actually parked at a local park at lunch time and i would hop on his bus and we would fuck. it was very exciting to be naughty on the job.

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
never have...but there's a few ladies at work that I'd like to try devil

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I worked late one night on a report with the secretary and we fucked our brains out! Long time ago, tho!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've often thought how great it would be to get paid at work for fucking! Does fucking your hand count?

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
Technically Char, yes....you do work with it LOL

nudeup
Yes fucked a girl on my desk, just about broke the thing in half
after fucking for a very long time........ thumbup thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've always wanted to fuck a serviceman that would come to my house. That would be hot.
But yep... I've fucked in my office before. Afterhours... in the break room.

wv78wv8309
nudeup
I'll help you break a desk any day sexy...... drool love drool

22gstar
sarah u might get lucky one day and call me out

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Done it at work several times, but that's pretty easy considering I was doing a stint as static security guard at the time.

nudeup
wv78wv8309
anytime babe... drool drool drool drool

Fun red
Sarah Marie
"I've always wanted to fuck a serviceman that would come to my house. That would be hot."

I am with you on that one, honey. I love fantasizing about a rough, quick fuck with a serviceman. redeyes

I fucked my husband in the stairwell of his work during his lunch hour. That was remarkably exciting, actually.

and....

I dated a bartender for a bit when I was younger and I used to fool around with him all over the damn bar right after closing...

and....

During a rehearsal, I blew a boyfriend off-stage of a play that I was in.

Nope, no one saw...never been caught tongue

SlutsyTipsy
I had sex in an ex's storeroom after his colleagues had left for the night.
I think they knew we werent really 'staying behind to finish off some promotional stuff' wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I my used to fuck my bosses daughter, she would show up at my work and do me while her dad was paying me. devil

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
22, if that's true GOOD on ya!
Funny I'd find this thread today, Mr. Puss and I had a great time making hump stains on the bottom of his shirt in one of the many unoccupied suites. It always takes a while to get back into the work groove, hand eye co ordination is compromised, ability to focus is hindered... lol

w00t

big28cat46
would love to
but alas,never have unsure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got a great blow job behind a machine in a large sheet metal shop by a female coworker.When we came out from behind the machine her father who we worked with was looking for us.

Desert_Lady
I've done it a number of times. Been caught, too! That was a little awkward, but it was the 80's...

nudeup
Desert_Lady
Desert_Lady i would love to try that with you thumbup thumbup

bustygal
I used to work at a marina and me and my ex were always sneaking on to the boats...I did think we got away with it, but who knows LOL