Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
lettsgo
Foot Fetish Stories
anyone have a foot fetish encounter to share ? thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Foot Fetish/es
We love it - have a look at our blog about Elle's perspective..... We also have pics both in our shared NN ID and Ellefoxie NN ID(has some great photos in that one) xxx

Have Fun and enjoy rolleyes

Elle
x

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Sometimes, lying in bed on a lazy day, I've made my husband cum with my feet. And once or twice he's used the big toe of his right foot to "fuck" me and make me cum by rolling it over my clitoris. All-all-all, though, we aren't big feet people.

--the willing-to-try-almost-anything fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
landladies feet
women's feet oh yes--i have always found them sexy and must confess to having a fetish for them i recall a few years ago when i was in lodgings from the first day i set eyes on the landladies feet i loved them.She was older than me but you could tell she looked after her feet always pedicured, her toes painted she also wore a toe ring on eatch little toe and an anklet this drew even more attention to her feet and to top it all she would always walk around the house bare foot.She worked as a care worker so on her feet for long hours and i use to fantasise about her feet all hot and sweaty.I use to love to watch tv with her she would put her feet up on the arm of the sofa and i could see her beautiful sexy souls being on the other sofa i was only a few feet away from them i could almost smell them grrrr i use to think.
A couple of months went by then one day she came in late from work it was during the summer i was watching tv the only part of the conversation i recall was her flopping down on the sofa kicking her shoes off and complaining how her feet were aching it was one of them now or never moments without thinking i replied would you like a foot massage. She looked at me as shocked as i was about what i had just said well she replied i would love one but they are all sweaty and smelly almost immediately i replied i don't mind and patted my lap stick them up here.She reluctantly placed her feet in my lap and i began to rub them gently my god i couldn't believe it at last they were clammy and hot i blew on them gently they smelt strong but a pleasant smell i had to resist the temptation to lick them she had loverly red painted toes and as she wriggled them i fantasised about sucking on them I'm not sure who enjoyed it more her or me but i had certainly started to leak pre cum and after i had to make my excuses and go to my room and relieve myself god those feet mmmmmm scrummy

rubrnut
I have both rubber boot and foot fetishes, and my wife and I wear thin, unlined latex rubber boots as well as rubber gloves during sex. Although she does not share my fetishes, my wife fully indulges me and lets herself get into it, saying it enhances the pleasure of the experience for her as well. I love slipping her quivering rubber boots onto her bare feet, then caressing her rubber-clad feet and kissing her toes through the thin rubber. A big part of our foreplay involves entwining our legs together and playing footsie in our rubber boots, as well as drawing our feet up to caress each other's genitals with our rubber-covered toes. I also lightly stimulate her nipples with my rubber boots as well as with the empty fingertips of my rubber gloves, which can take her close to orgasm. I sometimes slide my rubber-gloved hands down inside her rubber boots to caress her bare feet. When she's on top, I will hold and caress her rubber-booted feet as we fuck.

As an aside, I love summertime when all the girls show off their pretty bare feet in flipflops. I hope this barefooted fashion never goes out of style! Cold and wet weather presents its pleasures too, watching the girls in their rubber rain boots--and, I might add, enjoying wearing my own rubber boots.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love great looking feet I like rub them kiss and suck on toes.
I dated a lady who have the best looking feet, but she wouldn't let me touch them we dated for over a year. I never got to touch.