Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
wetpinkpussy
My first time as a cum slut
Hi my name is Anne and this is my first story please be kind.
My hubby died a few years back and I moved to a north coast town in nsw Australia, I live in a high rise block of apartments. I have always dreamed about being under the control of a man, many times I have fingered myself to climax dreaming about my fantasy.
One Thursday night another couple who live in the same apartment block and I have been friends with for some time invited me to there unit to meet a new guy who had just moved in, there were 2 other couples also there, we were all of a simular age so the night went really well.
There was a lot of drinks consumed during the night so as normal the subject of the discussion quickly turned to a sexual nature and both male and females started bring up there fantasies, Gary the new guy told us how his former wife use to like being dominated and put in sexual situations were she had no control. He showed us pictures of his wife on the nn web site I had no idea these type of sites existed . (A little back ground on Gary at this point, he is a former farmer whose wife died about 6 months ago and he has left the farm for his 2 sons to manage. He said his interests were surfing, golf, sex and drinking but the order changed depending on were he was, he is about 6 foot tall very tanned I suppose from working on the farm and has big strong hands)
His wife was very nice looking and had exposed every part of her body for all to see using toys, fingers and his cock . God I was so aroused looking at the pictures and dreaming about my fantasies of being controlled I barely made it back to my unit before bring myself to an amazing climax. I signed up to nn that night and had myself cumming again looking at the pictures.
For a whole week all I could think about was living my fantasies out with Gary it took over my life so when he got in the next Friday night I thought I have to go see him and talk about my dreams. I took a bottle of vodka we drunk the bottle and then he said what’s wrong your been so tense all night, it just came bubbling out of me how I wanted to be sexually dominated and I wanted him to be in control. His response was the most amazing thing I have ever heard he said fuck babe I’m got a hard on just thinking about fucking you, we arranged for a one day session for Sunday to see how I liked it.
I arrived at his unit at 4 pm as arranged, he let me in and asked if I was sure I wanted to continue and gave me a save word if I wanted it to end . I told him please make my dream happen.
He sat on his large couch and told me to strip off in front of him, I slowly removed my clothes as sexually as I could when I was naked standing in front of him he said slut you better be good at sex cause that was fucking hopeless, my pussy started leaking silk trails on to my legs. He took me to his bedroom had me lie on the bed and put on a large blindfold he placed a couple pillows under my arse told me I was not to remove the blindfold until he told me and did I understand his order I said yes then he then slapped my leg hard and then said I was not to speak again till the night was over my pussy was so wet.
I was lying on the bed for about 10 minutes when he came back into the room he was saying how my pussy needed a good fucking then I felt a vibrator running up and down my pussy being pushed into my cunt removed and pushed against my clit no words were spoken, my nipples were pulled squeezed and rubbed then nipple clamps were applied, my pussy worked on with the vib, my pussy was dribbling it’s silk trials down my thighs a cock was placed in my hand I caressed the best I could. The cock was pulled from my hand and rubbed against my very slippery slit then it was rammed into my pussy absolute no care taken I was in heaven he was pumping me hard, then as the cock was fucking my cunt Gary said suck this slut and do a fucking good job I froze who was fucking me if it wasn’t Gary I had no time to think he pushed his cock into my mouth I sucked and licked the excitement caused my pussy to cum for the first time that day by body was shaking from my intense orgasm if his big cock wasn’t filling my mouth at the time I would have screamed with pleasure.
I felt the guy fucking my cunt cumming inside of me his load was huge I could feel my pussy filling with his cum and over flowing, he pulled out and I could feel his cum running out of my pussy and down my arse cheeks. Gary pulled his very erect cock from my mouth and moved between my legs he just rammed his hard cock into my very sloppy cunt and fucked me for his own pleasure I was cumming again he pumped his hot load into me and my pussy was flooded with cum he pulled out and said stay as you are cum slut till we tell you to move I could feel all there cum dribbling from my pussy and running down my arse cheeks to the sheet I couldn’t help myself I had to feel my pussy so fill of cum I ran my fingers over my pussy and felt all the cum dribbling out I sucked my fingers and waited for more.
After some time they returned and told me to get on all fours, a vib was used on my cunt again and then I felt something cool on my arse it must have been a lub then a finger was pushed into my back hole I was scared excited and on the verge of cumming again then a butt plug was pushed into my arse, one of the men pulled my head around by the hair and pushed his cock into my mouth as I sucked his cock my pussy and clit were still being excited with the vib I cum again with so much force I thought I would faint. The cock in my mouth was removed and he moved between my legs and rammed his cock up my very wet pussy and fucked me as hard and as fast as he could, the butt plug made me pull his cock with my cunt my mouth was xxxxxx onto another cock and I sucked it as best I could given that my body was shaking with orgasm again. I felt the guy fucking my pussy cumming inside me as he was cumming he slapped my arse cheek a couple of times the pain was excruciating pleasure. He removed his cock from my pussy then the cock was pulled from my mouth and I felt the other guy move between my legs then Gary said look at the mess your got you cunt into slut I’m not fucking that I thought my fantasy was ended then I felt the butt plug being pulled from my back hole and more lub being poured onto my arse then Gary said the only thing left slut is your arse so I’m going to fuck that, I felt his cock slowly forcing my splinter open and then with some force his cock head was inside my hole then he grabbed a hand fill of my hair and jerked my head back then said push back slut get my cock up that arse of yours I pushed back and felt his cock filling my back hole it took a little time but his whole cock entered me then he started to fuck me slowly the pain was beautiful. He told me to put my fingers into my cunt and rub his cock I inserted two fingers into my very wet and sticky pussy already filled with 3 loads of man cum and I don’t know how many times I had cum it was very full as I pushed my fingers up my pussy I could feel the goo running from my pussy I felt his cock thru the very thin membrane and tried to rub it as he fucked my arse, he started to moan and fuck my arse faster my whole body was shuddering with the orgasm I was having I felt him start to cum in my arse then I fainted from my own intense body shuddering cum.
When I awoke the blindfold and nipple clamps had been removed and I was lying on the bed with Gary sitting next to me he said to the shower slut and make sure you do a good job cleaning your holes I haven’t finished using them.
Please respond if you like my first story and I will write more. Lov Anne
: tongue tongue

If this thread breaks our rules please 
revolver357x
ooh sooo fucking good story baby
god i wish i live nearby you to taste that wonderful pussy...

damn honey u just made me jerk my cock and cum for you jerk jerk jerk thumbup drool raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
hungry4u28
OK
At first I was confused, being a 14hr workday, late nearing 3am, unable to sleep, and then the first story I saw was yours. I began reading it, liked what I read, found I was keeping tempo on my pud with your adventure, but I floundered a moment wondering when the camera was going to be turned on. I was hot, and realy botherd about then, so I rushed to the vids here at NN and looked, looked, and looked again until to my avail decided not to wait and watched something, anything to help this raging, hard cock pulsating in my hand from your prose. After relieveing my mounting sexual tension and desire to be the one satisfying you I was still somewhat puzzled. Going back to the forums, glancing at your story I laughed hard alound as I read "My first time as a cum slut," which is an appropriate title. When first cumming upon your sizzling prose, I was sure it said "My time as a CAM slut!" (ROFL) , , , well the truth is the truth , , , but, I surely did enjoy your story , , ,thanks

Tim

wetpinkpussy
hungry4u28
I have no idea what your talking about you have completely lost me

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
wow THAT was hot would love to pound your hoyt horny pussy!

MikeLovelong
awesome babe......love to read more...!

that was hot......

jerk

cutabvavg
Great story...please more!

guru44
smile loved your story especially because you live in aus. i live i aus as well. my cock is still hard after reading your story. please send more,would love to see you on nn.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beautiful your and my pussy cumming together apsolutey luv it, post some more please were's a farmer boy I need to fuck now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All I can say is God that story was sooo very hot and good. I wish I were there with you and would never let you out of bed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TOTAL PLEASURE YOURS!!!!!
absolutely awesome very erotic kinky & FUCKING HOT you are evry man's DREAM WOMAN

good luck tom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Anne what a top story
if ever you decide to venture to the north east coast of Qld let me know I would love to lick that beautiful hole.

imsexy2
OH MY GOD!!!!!! I am SOOO wet now too. DAMN, that was an awesome story.!!!! smile
Because of seeing things on here..pictures and such, I want to do this sooo bad. Please, yes, write MORE!

texan4u1957
Outstanding tale
This was a truly awesome story. You had me panting from the first paragraph. Did you ever know who the second guy was?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Lovely Story
I hope to see you write many more as you grow. You had a very hot night and did a fantastic job of sharing it with us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BABE WHAT A DREAM YOU ARE MY COCK AND YOU NEED TO CUM TOGETHER

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Time as a Cum Slut
I must say I truly loved the story and found it very hot. Sorry I did not bump into you at any of my parties. Write more, you do a great job. Many Thanks

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
OMG, that was amazing, it has made me feel really horny x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great great story. Love a woman who has such a vivid imagination. I agree with the others above ... MORE smile)) Now to do something with my stiff cock smile)

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Loved the storie

m1ik3e
loved it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great got my cock throbbing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How I love your enthusiasm! Please share more. thumbup

Northern Star
wow!!!
thumbup You were a great lil cum slut hun!! kutos to you !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re read it by accident still got wanking

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Probably the best and most imaginative story I've read on here yet. You go girl! Oh yeah, thanx!!! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Forgot to add; I'm not at all into 'dom' but hell yeah that was good!

jockneyaus
awesom e
so near ..too im in nsw northern coast lol you got a load of cum out of me too hun..would love to have you under my desk right now sucking my cock while i do business well done

Giovani47
yup i liked it
very imaginative and erotic. well done. my dick was hard.
g

Forum Level:
Just getting started
excellent
Fantastic story... well told and had me hard virtually from the start... who's was the other cock that serviced your holes so well?

jerk

Mr. Ohio Lullabies
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee Anne ohhhhhhhhhhhh my own pet loved your story and we want to hear moreeeeeeeeee from such a good cumslut