Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
princegza
foreign pics
the majority on nn are either from the us or uk and a few australians (including canada and ireland as well!) but there are those few that are from non english speaking countries. Noticably a few in the forum (couplepolska springs to mind) but quite often i will click on a pic i like and its quite often someone from somewhere like poland or germany, france, spain etc. There are some great pics from some of our foreign friends but what i have noticed as well is that they are a lot more open minded with what they are willing to post. Many of their pics show a more kinky side, i dont know what you think perhaps we could have some thoughts and maybe even a few comments from those in non english speaking countries

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I sometimes scroll down on the main forum page and look under the profile of the non english language bit.

There is some good pics but alot are not to my taste

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Italians are the best !!!
grin grin

princegza
and again!
just did it with another pic poster on the front page - pthc (spanish) must be something about them! lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You're right ....

...pthc ... great pics .. !!!
grin grin

CouplePolska
Well nice to see we made a mark, however one side, the male side is from the States. I think in Poland most aren't that open about sex since this country is highly catholic. The younger side well thats different I think. Many youth here are much more open minded. The only reason you don't see as many pics from Poland has more to do with the money factor I think. Everyone can't own a computer, internet and a digital camera. Simple economics on that side. The few polish I have seen on this site, and there are very few, seem to be of the picture trader variety. Most are likely not even polish. The comments we get from polish in polish, most of their profiles are men without pics. So I think in that sense they use this site more for looking then showing. Older men usually and no pics. No pics kind of goes back to economics and religion of the country. That's my take on the polish on the site at least. They do have a polish forum dedicated to NN, not sure if they are officially part of NN or not though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jak czytam takie bzdury (o braku kasy, komputerów, internetu itp...) to mi sie nie dobrze robi. Trzeba być idiotą żeby take coś pisac. Dopisz jeszcze że na kniach tu jeżdżą a nie samochodami baranie...