Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anyone ever been to New Orleans Mardi Gras?
I never have, but I think I might like to go sometime. I might have to have a little encouragement to show my tits in public like that, but I think it would make me feel very horny, too. Tits are probably all I'd show, although I know some girls show pussy, too.
I'd like to hear some of the experiences of those who've been there...did you just look or did you show? And if you did show, what body part did you dispay for strangers to see?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
tbjones
No, my boobies are too small to flash. I wouldn't earn any beads at all and probably would have to hand them out as payment for anyone to even look at mine
sad

If this reply breaks our rules please 
celticburnz
I went a couple of years ago, some friends told me I dropped trou a few times for the ladies but I dont remember tongue , but I will tell ya, stay outta the ally ways, they tend to be kinda dangerous, alot of crazy stuff happen in there, but other than that I had a blast, atleast thats what they tell me grin

kimberleigh
I haven't been since the very early 80's...flashing for beads is commonplace now, but wasn't always. I used to go home with bags of "throw" (beads and doubloons) because I yelled and smiled and waved.

Alleyways are not only dangerous, they're full of pee. Sadly, the Big Easy doesn't have 1/1000th of the amount of public toilets needed.
220 portalets for a million visitors. ewwwwwwwwww.

Don't carry a lot of cash, and leave the bling at the motel. It's pickpocket heaven.

I never showed bodyparts before, but now...as long as I had 5 or 6 male friends along as bodygaurds...I'd probably flash boobs, I mean, why not - it's already out there on the net.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Yep!
Yep,.... puked all over a hooker in the back seat of a Plymouth 'Roadrunner'! Worst social event of my then-young Marine Corps career!

Haven't had the urge to go back or mix Wild Turkey with Bali Hai since !!!

M/D

Forum Level:
Just getting started
live in n.o. and have been to mardi gras many ,many times.Have seen it all.Had a balconey in the french quarter many of years.one hell of a party to attend.a must see for all. raspberry rolleyes thumbup thumbup

MyLibido
Don't be shy about flashing and earning the beads. You certainly will not be the only one doing it. And remember that guys are often expected to "flash" for beads as well.

peanut72
I live in N.O. Everyone should try it once. It is unlike anything you've experienced.

Professor Chaos
Did anyone notice that this thread topic is five years old?