Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipples - GUY
I am a guy that LOVES his nipples worked on by guys or girls! Please share soem hot nipples stoires or if anyone wants to get into a nipple chat, let me know.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Stickyfun
Nothing gets me going more than having my nipples licked and sucked and even bitten. I could have my wife do it for hours. I get so hot my cock literally drips.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love to lick and suck my b/fs nipples it really turns him on especially just before he cums!

angela69
yeah, just the same as with my bf! sometimes, when I'm giving him bj, and it takes really long and I want it to end already, I start rubbing his nipples and he shoots in no time! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am a guy and luv having my nipples sucked. Better yet both nipples and cock at the same time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really get off on having my nipples stimulated. Using nipple clamps til it hurts does it for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guy nipples
I absolutely adore having my chest and nipples played with and kissed, they are pretty sensitive and I would rather not have them bitten or chewed on. I do enjoy them being sucked on too. Gets me pretty hard too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely YES !
Since my boobs are quite big for a man, I love to touch them, and I can even lick them.
Of course I also love getting them licked by others.
And I love licking nipples. All !

Forum Level:
A Thinker
LOL Didn't realize it had a name
But Hubby goes nuts when I bite his nipples and especially when I am working on his cock at the same time. So, my guess is he would be classified as a nipple guy.
He loves putting mine in clamps and tying strings to them so he can hook them to the ceiling in the garage while I am tied up for his pleasure and my punishment.
He literally cracked me up when him and a buddy fixed up the buddy's garage with all kinds of hooks and straps to lock me in place. The fourth or fifth time I was tied up in that garage his buddy clamped those Alligator (Yes that is what they are called) clips to my nipples and fastened them to weights to supposedly stretch my nipples I thought I would go through his ceiling into the second-floor bedroom. I was bleeding from both before they took them off and once, they started licking each one I swore I had a mini orgasm with each touch of their tongues.
I am not sure I have pleaded to be fucked more in my life than that night.
The next day instead of just having a sore pussy like normal I had a pair of nipples so sore I couldn't stand a shirt touching them and stayed that way for two days.
Thank the lord it became easier to take and actually ended up being pleasurable over the years. I think it had to be that night as well since I wanted their cocks so bad but I didn't realize it over the pain it inflicted.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love my nipples played with. My wife calls them my "all done buttons" because after I've cum, they're too sensitive to touch, but until then, I like them played with firmly. A gentle touch is irritating to me; I like firm pinches, twists, sucks, and bites. Oddly, I don't like nipple clamps; I don't like the constant pressure or any but the briefest pain, but I like frequent, brief pressure. Like some others here, pinching them when I'm close will nearly always make me cum. My areola aren't large, but my nipples are, so that they pretty much take up the whole brown area, especially if I've been using my excellent nipple sucker bulbs. They are always hard and erect, never flat anymore, and I like to wear light colored shirts so that they make prominent bumps in the fabric.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love my nipples played with. I cum harder and more volume when that happens.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipple Play/Torture !!! "Hurts So Good" !!! XXX
Love It !!! My Nipples Must Be Connected Directly To My Cock !!! I Have Cum Several Times In The Past From Nipple Play Alone, After Being All "Sexed-Up" ! redeyes redeyes redeyes