Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
do cock pumps actually work?
I've always really assumed that they didn't. So to you guys that have tried them, do they actually work? And if they do, is it only a temporary thing that wears off or what?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
lickallnite
If you are expecting the astounding claims they make about penis growth you will be dissapointed. They can be great fun and add alot to your sex life. While pumping you will gain length and when you come out of the pump you can maintain this length for awhile with cock rings. Where I experience the most growth and pleasure is the thickness. Your cock will be much thicker as it fills with fluids. And the thickness will stay with you longer.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
brucerines
smile Yes they do! I used one as a medical solution to a problem and it was wonderful for a while. I had to resort to a male implant in the end to "cure" my problem. The implant is great! grin

debacherie
Inquire into the risks as well as the benefits
Any mechanical device that changes the hydraulic pressure within the penis has the capability of doing damage. Like popping a bunch of little veins... Before you use anything like that talk to a qualified physician.

Advice from a Str8 male who used to work in the gay community: See a physician who is actively practicing in the gay comminity. S/he will have far more experience with sexuality-related health issues than any run-of-the-mill family doc... no matter how good. And s/he is more likely to be really straight and frank with the information and not (so to speak) beat around the bush. (sorry, couldn't help myself.)