Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Lilltih75
What does your orgasm feel like?
Hi all. I've always wondered if orgasm feels different for men than it does for women, or maybe it's different for everybody. So guys and gals, please try your best to describe the sensation of orgasm. For me, it feels much like an explosion of heat and energy, with the most intense part being at my tingling clit(of course), and heat radiating out from there. And then afterwards, little mini explosions(the contractions). Sometimes it puts into my mind the imagery of a super nova sun exploding, and then imploding...maybe that's the universe having an orgasm, hehe. I know, I know, I'm a nerd, hehe. In any case, I looooove to cum....I think I might be addicted!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk My orgasm is more like a release, as I'm sure it is for most guys. You gradually feel it getting more and more intense, and then it reaches a point of pure sensation, then it's as if the orgasm is leaving your cock as you cum, plus after pulse. Sadly, the feeling only lasts several seconds. This is why we want to have sex all the time, to get that feeling, because we don't get it for as long as women do.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
moonmaster
Its sort of like scratching something that really itches (ever had poison ivy and really scratched the hell out of it?). The thing is I cant pinpoint where it feels like that exactly. Its just sort of somewhere inside the package. Its mixed with extreme, almost painful sensitivity on the head of my cock. If I really have a big orgasm I can feel the come rushing through my plumbing, which really adds to the sensation. Its followed by a seriously relaxed feeling at the base of my cock, inside my body, wherever it starts. Does that help? What about you?

If this reply breaks our rules please