Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot sex or Love making
Which do ya prefer? me and LHS like to mix it up , start off like rabid pitbulls,go like that for a few hr., then it turns into such sweet and tender,slow
LOVE MAKING,untii she or we pass out grin

Then again sometimes its just a HOT WILD KINK FEST OF PURE ANIMAL/PRIMAL SEX jerk jerk

ok every body tell us your ways dildo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
longhotshowers
Today was love making. Soft, slow, lots of holding, kissing and sweet whispers in the ear.

...now Friday was hard core raw...tear your ass up sex with anal, a little spanking, squirting all over my bed spread and a little play on your end as well. *giggles*

I think it all comes down to what is needed in the heart at the time. There are times when I just need that gentle touch, to be loved and feel loved, to be pampered and expressive from the heart and to know how much I am loved as well as show you the same.

Then there are other times where there is a lot of sexual build up that just needs to be released in a very big way.

Either way, it is all good. It just comes down to the timing and what each other is needing at the time.

Plus, the same thing each and every time is BORING! Variety keeps things fresh and new.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Kpooh
We are usually the opposite...we start out with the long slow lovemaking & then move on to the fuckfest!!!

longhotshowers
I like that....."fuckfest" smile

Kanthar2
For us it's all in the mood. Sometimes you want that slow tender loving sex, and the others it's got to be the knock down drag out "fuckfest"

Both are great in their own way

spd805
Honestly, I prefer slow passionate lovemaking... but everyone likes to be fucked sometimes grin Like the rest of you said, it's all in the timing!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Everything in its place....personally I tend to go with the long slow passionate kisses that last for days stuff in the evenings..and then just drift off. On the other hand..in the mornings I like to tear it up and get the juices flowing to set the pace of the day...and every now and then the days stays right there..hehe.

Lucy

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Depends on the mood, I love both