Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Tmenace
Fess-up! Who've had Threesomes???
My exwife and I used to have threesomes with my best friend who was single and swap spouses with a married couple. I've also had threesomes with another friend and his gf. Threesomes are the best. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slim22
If only!!
I quite want to have one with my GF best mate but there is NOOOOOOOOOOO way I'm suggesting that!

But I'm only young... hopefully plenty of time! grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Adam Bleytou
I had a threesome once, but it was a disaster. Because it was my best friend and his girl which led to their break up. I'm sure if I have another one in the future then it'll go better, I just won't ever do it with friends again.

VegasGal69

I've done it with another couple and I liked it alot. Now I'm really trying to arrange a MFM 3-some...just to be selfish for once !! smile

Ideally, i would really love to have a spouse that was into swinging. I think two couples would be the ultimate.

Joe Neckbone
With two women once but it was too weird for me. One I was married to. The other was her married girlfriend and ongoing sexual relationship. The event was alcohol and drug fueled and the girlfriend's husband was passed out by the pool. I wandered in and found the girls making out. I was aware of their relationship and not surprised to actually see it live. At their request I oral sexed girlfriend and gave her some thick cock. Both were missing from her marriage. My wife got involved sucking both of us as I fucked and sucked her friend, then sixtynine-ed with her after I came so she could suck my come out of her friends hole. That was electrifying to watch as was the subsequent show when they got very passionate about pleasuring each other. I ended up fucking the girlfriend again a few times while my wife watched , I was uncomfortable..then after that I never got near them again going my own direction when they got together and did vacations. The other husband never found out even after the one time I fucked his wife and mine one afternoon, a quickie, we were high all fucked up , on a vacation ,in his hotel room while he was meeting some people on business locally,he walked in and also fucked her just after I had just left with my wife and he spoke to us as we walked out of his room to our room down the hall.. He wondered why she resisted him then after he got inside of her she was so slimy wet?He had a very small penis and never gave her oral. Always sort of xxxxxx himself on her sexually, rough style. Nver cared if she came or not ,just dropped his load and rolled off to sleep kind of guy..
Once with another man and a woman I had fun. The woman had a stimulating reaction to having two cocks anyway she pleased. I like one on one the best. Having another man's DNA all over the place makes me nervous and limits my choices of how to pleasure a woman. More than once early in life women chose to have more than two men fuck them at the same time. That was very erotic but also very weird to behold and be involved in, somewhat out of control.Not very satisfying. bounce

Ice_Walker_50
Far too many incident to go into in this forum. My ex partner and I lived the "swinger" lifestlye for a number of years. We partook of every type of 3some, 4some, couple swap, group activity and gang bang that you could think of.

Some were awesome, some miserable most tolerable.

my 2c! smile

becky8mark
We've had many FFM sessions with different "friends" - just about every weekend this year, and one very memorable FFFM 6 weeks ago

Realguy
We've has several, both MMF and FFM. We don't jump into bed with just anyone though, we get to know them first online and then we usually meet just for drinks and talk before anything happens. But when we meet again for business, it's hot. The communication is there, the ground rules are established, and all that's left is the fun. We never had a bad experience because we did our homework first. Openness and honesty are the keys.

We're about to have our first 4sum with another couple next week. Met them last week for drinks after talking online for almost two months. We'll start in the hot tub and go from there. Can't wait!!!!!

LDLarry52
I've had MFM with two different couples...Personally, I really enjoyed being the extra cock, nothing like watching and being watched, especially by the woman's husband....and, oh...the sloppy seconds are fantastic.....Would love to do it again, but the wife won't hear of it..... sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife and i have had about 5 mmf 3somes and 1 ffm 3some. a couple of them wernt so good but on a whole it has been great.