Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SlickRik
Rimming
I was wondering. I like getting rimmed but not a lot of ladies want to do it. Also there are no pictures of it on NN. What does everyone think about this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i personaly love to, 23/f from Cali and i honestly enjoy servicing a man in this way... i actually have found most men are afraid to try it! but i love to get in there and give a good licking!!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Kpooh
I love rimming my man & servicing him in all ways. You would be surprised at how many men dont like it though...well, at least not till you try it on em grin hehe

As far as the no pics? Maybe noone is sure if there is a demand for them???

Scepter
" I love rimming my man & servicing him in all ways."

The lucky bastard! smile

LittleEngine
I love rimming and being rimmed/fingered. I guess a lot of men are afraid it's "gay". Not if a woman does it. They don't know what they're missing out on!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to give and receive grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who would not enjoy it. Very sensitive area there. Had a girl one night drove her crazy.
Enjoy yourself!
Thedanno

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rimming
I'll rim you SlickRik. I love to rim and think that it is one of the most intimate activities two can engage in. I prefer to rim over being rimmed - I especially like it when a guy with a hairy ass sits on my face...mmmmmm! grin

ernzo69
Love it
Love to lick a womens hot ass most women that I have done this too simply love it! Pics are rare but there are some on NN check out VLC there great! jerk

Ice_Walker_50
I enjoy pushing societies boundries and as such I do enjoy both giving and recieving almost any "taboo" sexual activity. I do however live in the real world and understand that it is not every ones cup of tea and to them I say to each their own smile

Live long and prosper? smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to do it its a big turn on for me. My wife dosen't like it and she looks like a Honda 4 wheeler in 4 wheel drive ripping the sheets off the bed trying to get away. But i have my big arms wrapped tight around her legs so she dosen't get far. And i have never had it done to me sad ...Bob

Oscarhard
I love to rim and be rimmed....will post a few pics of me rimming a friend of mine, when 24 hours go by....friend was a guy.. jerk