Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Big-Gulp
Vibrators? ok, now I'm ascared!
I talk well wtih csome FINE AZZ chick at work. She's like 15 younger than I, but we get along. She helps me with advice on pleasing the old lady! Would love to do her but don't want to damage the trust she has in me!

Anyway, she talks about playing with herself, pleasuring herself with vibrators and other things! Yeah, my dick gets wet when we talk, but she offers good advice. If she ever wants me to pork her, she'll let me know! grin grin grin

Anyway, she said I ought to get my wife a vibrator and fuck her while I use it on her. Said she'll cum alot! Even says she'll go buy it for me as she knows what model works well!

But then she said to be careful cause some women end up liking it more than they like the real thing! confused

If that's true, I wonder if I should even try one on the Wifey! Maybe take the Energizers with me while I go to work! tongue

Any experienced opinions here?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Lilltih75
Well, I know from experience that vibrators can be somewhat addictive...they make you cum real hard and FAST! So sometimes, women become dependant on them... it is hard for me to stop using one once I start. But trust me, nothing is sexier than actually being with a man. A vibrator can't tell you how sexy you are, you can't cuddle with a vibrator, and you can't pleasure a vibrator, like you can a man(which in itself is a big turn-on). Yeah, a vibator makes me cum a-lot, but I feel rather depressed when I think about how long it has been since I last had sex with a man sad No matter what, a woman will always need to be touched by someone. I don't think you have anything to worry about with your wife smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Kpooh
While vibrators (and dildos) work wonderfully....the just arent the same as having a man. If you are open minded enough to permit her to use (or use them on her) during your love making sessions..you may find they make the session even hotter....for both of you.

I have known men who were too jealous or too low self esteem to compete with a vibrator...my EX-hubby was like that. 2c

Chris_s67
I have personally used a vibrator whiklst fuckin a woman, and I find they love it
dont get too hung up on it. As has been mentioned, at the end of the day womaen like someone to cuddle and talk to

Big-Gulp
Thanx for the info! I'm getting one. I'm purty sure I'll get hot using it,just don't wann be replaced by a $30 gadget! tongue

VegasGal69

I dont' think you need to worry about being replaced by it... They are definitely fun to play with, but the real thing is much better.

It will feel good for you, too if you use it on her while she is riding you because you will feel it too.

However.. when you get it, you might want to leave out the part about where you got the idea for it!

Tmenace
It's the best way to get my wife off
My current wife and I started using one years ago. For sexual variety I came home with one to use during our love-making. We've stuck with it. She loves it and gets off very fast. Although, I can't get her to use it on herself. I would love to watch that but she's never masturbated before. Damn.

Chicken69
I too, love to use my vibrators.. but I find that if I use it too often.. that I find it very hard to orgasm during actual sex with my hubby.... Once I stop using the vibe for a few weeks, my ability to orgasm with hubby builds up again.

Has anyone else had this problem??

VegasGal69
Chicken69

From what I've learned over the years is that use of vibrators can desensitize the nerve endings in the clit, therefore making it more difficult to cum without it.

That's why waiting awhile after using the vibe makes it easier to cum naturally.