Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies, Unprotecred Sex
I have been thinking lately about my sexual behaviour, and some of the silly things I've done. I was wondering are there others who have been a little slack with safe sex?
I have a close group of friends and lovers, and when we get together we always have a good time and look out for each other. The use of condoms isn't necessary as we know each other very well and have done for along time. around 20 years. Just recently a new couple joined us and I had unprotected sex with the guy on the first night. I didn't even think to ask him to wear a condom, as my self control goes out the window when I'm horney. Do guy's take advantage of this? It also made me think of other encounters I've had over the years. I want to get control of my desires without drowing the moment. Any hints from other ladies would be nice. I don't want to be preached to, just get some usefull tips

Grace bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
gogogadget
Protect YOURSELF first and foremost - and whether you think your group of friends is "always" safe and that you know each other - are you sure some haven't gone unprotected now and then only to wonder about that judgement later? And maybe they didn't share that info.

Bottom line - IF you choose to go unprotected all the time - be prepared for the consequences. I'm not preaching - I'm not perfect believe me. But take care of yourself.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
HornieOz
yeh its not worth getting an STD
i had a scare once u get shaken up, cover up smile

Kpooh
Nothin' like waiting two weeks for an HIV test to come in rolleyes

Use protection or face the facts

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have so many friends who have unprotected sex and it drives me crazy. Why do that to yourself???!!! There's so many health warnings and sex tips and advice, yet so many disregard them!!
I don't how some people can be so careless.
I'm sorry to be so harsh but this topic really angers me.

kimberleigh
No glove, no love. 100% of the time.
The only unprotected sex I have is with my husband, and we've both been tested.

It's not worth the risk.
Think of it this way - the HIV virus can lay dormant in any one persons system for up to 10 years.
Do you want to fuck every single person that person has fucked in the past decade?
Probably not.

chaosbereich
always use protection.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Corrections.........
..........I was very tired and pissed off the other night when I posted on here.
Firstly, I meant I get irate over my friends that have unprotected sex with random guys, or guys that sleep with others girls too, and my friends know it.
I have unprotected sex with my bf but we have both been tested and have only been with each other in the last 5 years.

bounce

Ice_Walker_50
Very intense topic!

Here goes:

I have done almost everything that anyone of their right mind would not do.

I have had unprotected sex anally, vaginally and orally with more then 100 women.

If anyone deserves to have landed an STD its me.

I am not proud of what I have done and all these things have been several years ago as I write this.

I am clean, I have mad several STD checks in the past few years.

What bought this close to home for me was swinging with another couple and my partner. She caught vaginal herpes from the female of the other couple.

This haunts me to this day. I feel responsible and considering all the things I did wrong in our relationship I would do anyhting to have that be my problem and not hers.

Once you get a nasty there is no turning back. Some can be cured/healed most cannot.

Dont risk it.

Sex at its best is not worth a life sentance.

my 2c! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know what to do and yes, I should know better. But I find my resolve melts away in moments of passion. I'm Just after some tip from others on how to introduce a condom when I'm about to jump all over a guy, without loosing the moment. I'm very passionate and impulsive when it comes to sex. I have also noticed other women are the same. Just look at the post regarding arse to mouth sex.

Grace.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Grace hon..try taking the initiative..become the "condom installer". Think of provacative ways in which to do it...by mouth is always a hit! If you make it part of the foreplay and fun...protection becomes easy and automatic. No lectures here..I've done most everything wrong in life and my guardian angel kept me safe...now I return the favor.. smile

Luc

unknowingwife
Yes, always be safe. Unless you perfectly know who all of your lovers have been sleeping with, then you don't really know if it is safe. The old saying goes, when you sleep with someone, you also sleep with all the people that person has slept with, so be careful!!

I am married, so we have unprotected sex always, and it is great. However, I have only ever been with my husband, and he was tested before we were married, so you have to be careful!!!