Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Big-Gulp
Blackouts on faces! Is it just me or is it unattractive?
I understand why some don't and won't show faces but I can't see why they would use the blackout thing or the blurry face! Just ruins the whole pic in my opinion.

I would rather not post than use those thingies! Why not just take pics of body parts if you don't want to be recognized? Or use a blindfold and add a little something to the pic.

Don't want to sound mean about it, just wondering what the opinions of others are!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
honeybunnie
I too understand why some people do that... In-fact, when I first started posting, I would have my husband black out or blur my face on my pictures, but then I said screw it and just started posting my face. I tend get a much better response to the pics when I do that, too.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find it amusing when people post pics of their faces blacked out or blurred or whatever, but you know that if you knew them then it'd still be easy to recognize them rolleyes or when only the eyes are blacked out. I agree though, if you don't want to be recognized just post body parts and such, or hide your face in the photo. Looks much better.

TSO II
It's a rather amateurish way of disguising someone's identity. Photo cropping is probably a better way of doing it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I crop my face out of al my pics, but some people complain about it.

mdbehm
mines that fucking ugly I dont want to scare anyone

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wouldn't post my face...
I probably won't ever post my face.. But.. I don't use the black out.. I just crop. It is very silly when they only block out the eyes.. Like I can't tell that is the president of the PTA sucking a cock... lol..