Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ascending
How do women manage deepthroating?
What are the lady-deepthroaters' tricks of the trade? How do you avoid gagging, or do you like to gag? Best positions for taking cock deep? And how many of you have taken the cum while he's in your throat? Do you like any of this? or do you deepthroat just to please him?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I personally dont like when a womman deepthoat my penis. No idea how they can do it without gagging

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ccups
When you're first learning, there's no way to avoid gagging.
But just like any other sex act, practice makes perfect.
It's a matter of gradually learning to control your gag reflex.

I'm not sure I have a favorite position for doing it,
it's more a matter of getting warmed up for it.
Usually I like being on my knees in front of him,,
or laying between his legs while he lays back and watches.

after a few minutes of licking and sucking, I start to get
pretty excited, and I can't seem to keep myself from sucking
harder, and wanting to take it deeper and deeper. It's like
a momentum keeps building until I work myself into a frenzy.
which in return works him into a frenzy,, and all hell breaks
loose.. LOL!! at that point, once I’ve gotten used to him
sliding down my throat, I enjoy letting him grab me by the
hair and face fucking the hell out of me. The intensity and the
drool dripping off my chin, combined with the sounds
that come out of both of us drives me absolutely crazy..

I don’t really like to swallow, so it usually ends in a big mess
all over my face and tits. I guess from my description, you can
probably tell that I do it as much for myself as for my partner…

I always need a serious fucking after one of those blowjobs.

bounce

Kpooh
Lots & Lots & Lots of practice...I havent got it quite right yet...but am still practicing!!! grin

Big-Gulp
I think she does it to please me! The idea gets me rock hard, not to mention the feeling. Practice helps! When she's in good form, she goes down 14 times without gagging!

Also can stuff it in and lick my balls at the same time. That takes more practice! grin grin grin

I did shoot down her throat once while all the way in! Was great but she gagged and almost puked. She did admit it added some excitement though! ohmy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife tells me that whislt most of it is in her throat she also pushes it against the side of her cheek to get more in..

I dont understand it but it works..

zippyguy
straighten the throat
If you lay on a bed (on your back) with your head hanging over the edge, your mouth and throat will be in a much straighter line (which helps for deep throating). Well, anyway, it works for me.

It might help, on a first time, also, to spray your throat with a sore throat spray to numb it a little.

--just some suggestions

Forum Level:
Just getting started
when i get into giving head i love to deepthroat. i find it easiest to do while i'm on my knees. i just love the feeling of a cock squeezing down my throat. i've never had a guy cum while in my throat, but i'd like to try that sometime

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've heard that to get over the gag reflex it helps to try and swallow when the man's cock is at the entrance to your throat, like you're really trying to swallow it all grin

pippi
noone ever did this with me... i wonder how it feels

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Deepthroating
I love to deepthroat and have been told I'm very good at it. My tips are:
1. Practice, practice (I practice with dildos when no cock is avail)
2. Either on my knees or on my back with my head over the edge of the
bed are the two best positions
3. Practice breathing through the nose when your mouth/throat is
full of cock
I love to worship cock and want the load, so really get into it. Although I've had many shoot when their cock is all the way down my throat, I prefer them to pull back and cum in my mouth.

Pretty Lady
Make sure she's in a mood for that, and curious enough to try it.
She needs to experiment with several positions to find out which one is best for her. She needs to be in a position where she can extend and straighten her neck by slightly tilting her head back. This helps line up her throat with her mouth allowing the penis to slide in deep.
Also, make sure penis is all wet. Good lubrication is a must.
When she reaches the point where she feels the gag reflex, she needs to pause for a second, then, without removing the penis from her mouth, extend her tongue out a little further, then pull her tongue back in her mouth, pulling the penis along with it. It does take lot of practice.
When she starts feeling a little resistance when a head of a penis reaches her throat, she needs to 'push' a little bit more and try to make a swallowing motion, something like if she really wanted to swallow it.
Well, that's how I do it. I am not saying I could deepthroat just about any penis, but I can do my husband's. He's about 7.5 inch.
Hope this helps.

Pretty Lady

naked_nerdette
I gag sometimes, if I do it continuously.
If I do it every few strokes or so I'm good

sometimes it does make my eyes well up though

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DEEP THROAT!!
I`VE ONLY FOUND ONE GIRL (AND ONE GUY) WHO COULD TAKE THE WHOLE BIG GUY WITHOUT GAGGING!! IF THERE ARE FEMALE VOLUNTEERS OUT THERE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM THEM!!
THE BIG GUY LOVES GETTING HEAD SO ANYTHING MORE WOULD BE GREAT AND HE GETS HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!
jerk

ascending
Throat cumming
Cumming in the throat is rare because most women start to gag instantly as soon as they feel the cock pulsing. If she starts to swallow fast and continue really to swallow, there's no problem and I've experienced this with several women. If a guy starts to thrust hard, that will hurt her, scare her, and she's certainly not going to swallow your cum that way again. Why do this at all? It's a huge erotic thrill for both the man and the woman to "accomplish" this together, though she gets the blue ribbon!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
deepthroating
I had a wonderful woman who enjoyed doing this.
I asked her at the time how in hell she accomplished.
Gladly, she took the time to ''teach'' me, explaining how she put her head back and took me down.
It was such an incredible feeling. Later on in life.. i was able to explain it better to other women who wanted to do this to me.. and others.
I wish my wife now could do it. she can only take 3-4 of my 8 1/2 - 9+" in her mouth.
That said..
i was at the beach a couple of years ago; all done with the day, i went in and showered. I'm pretty laid back, so I wasn't worried when i set everything down on a bench and slipped into the shower stall. The door never quite shut.. matter of fact it was opened about a foot.
I stripped off my bathing suit and used it as a washcloth, soaping up with shampoo. Out of the corner of my eye i caught a glimpse of some guy sitting there.. hand in his crotch.. watching me, so I put on a 'show' for him. I didnt let him know i knew he was there.
I soaped up.. bending, twisting, putting my leg on the wall and washing everything. I rinsed off and by that time, was totally turned on. Needless to say, i had left my towel outside on my bench.. when i walked out of the shower.. i was fully hard. The guy almost flew over to me and landed on his knees right in front of my engorged cock. He begged to suck me off.. i figured.. what the hell, sure go ahead.. he did.. and it was incredible.
He kept bobbing up and down a bit.. then kept taking me to the hilt, time and time again. After a bit.. i let him know that i was going to cumm. He just pulled me in deeper and let me orgasm in his throat. Then he got up and left.
I've only known four other people.. three ladies.. and that guy, who could ever take all of my cockshaft totally down. It's an incredible feeling.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The same way us guys manage to do it!
I find the best position is as close to a 69 position. This puts the curve that most men have in their cocks in an easy direction to go down my throat. The only real problem I have is breathing, I can only hold the position for as long as I can hold my breath since air doesn't pass a fat throbbing cock when it is buried in my throat.