Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
rate my dick
ladies let me know what you think about my cock, i am just curious what other woman think about it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ccups
Why, do you have some insecurities that you would like to discuss?

bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
woodbridgeguy5
HAHA I OVE THIS SITE!
RATE MINE TOO I HAVE NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO RATE IT!! SO LADIES PLEASE DO!!!! jerk jerk jerk

Joe Neckbone
CCUPS,Going beyond superficial evaluations I'd like to discuss finding out how my dick fits and its effectiveness when put into action by a part of my brain where speech is not involved. Regardless of cock size the brain is the most important sex organ. The creation of exquisite waves of sexual tension AND CHEMISTRY that demand explosive release comes from the mind . Subsequent expressions of sexual joy and blissed out orgasmic neurochemical euphoria cannot be attributed solely to cock or cock size. Mutually penetrating each other's emotions , intimate understandings, and agreement about how to create pleasure, are not about cock size. Ego may be about cock size discussion, but walking your talk and the end result seem to matter most. Like how does the size of cups factor into orgasmic sex? rolleyes COCK SIZE DEBATES seem endless. Why? Why keep them alive? HOW MANY WOMEN JUMP ON COCK JUST BECAUSE IT BIG? I think many other factors are involved prior to feminine surrender of fuckhole to big cocks...and please stop the stereotypes...stereotypes are not reality. Meaning what is big to any woman or man is subjective just like what good sex is in any given relationship...good sex to some is a punch in the mouth...

Joe Neckbone
I post photos of my cock for narcissistic, phallocentric, and egotistical reasons { he said facetiously} actually I got my first digital camera...thinking I would never take a photo of my dick...never publish it openly...above all I am proud of my cock..I have religiously worked that muscle out for a long time...we have alot of fun together...we are very close friends..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i havent had any problems i was just curious what woman other than gf thought of it.

relief
very small like mine,suck it up 2c