Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
what age did you give or get your first bj
What age did you give or get your first bj

If this thread breaks our rules please 
curious111973
I got my first at age 16. She was 20 (!) It was an unbelievable BJ. We dated for 4+ years. I sure miss her BJs! grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Your Kid's Teacher
First BJ
15...I was really getting turned on by how "naughty" I was being when he came in my mouth. Sorta took the romance out of it!

nixz69
17 by my then best friends elder sister she was almost 30 and very drunk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same time I lost my virginity, age 20. I could say that I waited a while, but really, I was just hopeless. tongue Wouldn't have had my first time any other way though. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i was 14, she was 20 he was 21

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i was only 13, he was the same age. i didn't even know what a blow job was until he told me about it. didn't do it again for a few years. didn't have actual sex till i was 19. i love giving blow jobs to this day, maybe it's cuz i got started early wink

Ice_Walker_50
I was 13 when I first performed oral on a girl, she was 14. I first received oral from a gir at 14, she was 15.

gigi34
I was 14. It was with a classmate who was also my next door neighbor--he was 14 as well. We ended up sucking each other off almost every day after school for five years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i was 16 and had an older guy "take me under his wing"....he taught me the...as he put it...."art of cock worship".....i'm still addicted.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 17 when I had my first, it was with my girlfriend at the time. She was actually quite bad at it so I never wanted her to do it very often. ACtually it turned me off from BJ's for a while. But I'm over that now, and my wife gives the worlds greatest BJ's so I know I'm set for life now smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 17 when I first gave a bj and i thought i did a damn good job............until after we broke up and the guy's best mate told me how bad he'd said i was sad
The next time i did it to him, i he came in my mouth (no warning, the bastard!) and i nearly died. I have major gag reflexes and knew if i spat i would also throw up, so i had no choice but to take it all.
I learnt the hard way rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
14 or 15, it wasnt very memorable.

dandelion123
I was 14 ,from my best friends sister who was 18,It was very memorable she swallowed it all. smile

rilysi
1st bj
I was 14, she was 16 in a parking lot in her car. I can still remember her openning the door to spit it out like it was yesterday.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I´m 32 and never had a blowjob.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
had my first when i was 16... messed around with the guys side of things gave my first when i was 16

spankmymonkey
My first time was with my neighbor when we were 10-11. We were young, bored an curious I guess, but wound up giving one to each other. We fooled around for a year or so, and he was the first person I ever finished with.

grandprixdude99

Dicky Dee
Well...........I believe around the time of Prince Rahotep. I'd say 2580 B.C.
Been a few years *cough*.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 15 she was 14. She had braces at the time and I talked her into trying it. Wasn't very good. Married her anyway and she is very, very good at it now.

CaliBoy33
Havent gotten one yet, im still a virging.

asphyxia
I got my first blowjob at 18. I got my first hand job on my 18th birthday! Great birthday present.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Time
I gave my first blowjob when I was 19 at an adult bookstore in Dallas. I was in a booth with a glory hole and this beautiful 8 inch cock came through and I instinctively got on my knees and took it in my mouth. I must have done an OK job because he filled my mouth with cum (I swallowed it). Have been sucking ever since.... tongue

Tmenace
I'm in love
I think I love "Your kid's teacher". She is freaking perfect. Sorry for getting away from the question...just needed to say that.

Pretty Lady
Oh my...
I was 19.
Always been to slow to act.
LOL

Pretty Lady

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 15, she was my sister's best friend, about 17 at the time. Don't think I lasted more than a minute.

Adam Bleytou
I was 18 when I got my first good one.

Although when I was 17, a girl attempted one on me. She licked the edge of my head so gently that I hardly felt it, it wasn't the greatest of experiences, lol.

Dave's Girl
I was 15, I dont think I was very good at it then but Dave tells me I'm great now!

OnlyEighteen
First time ever I was 15. It took her 45 minutes until I made her stop. First time I came was later that year with a different girl. It was on a park bench in the rain and she swallowed it all.

OnlyEighteen
First time ever I was 15. It took her 45 minutes until I made her stop. First time I came was later that year with a different girl. It was on a park bench in the rain and she swallowed it all.