Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
richfred
Ladies .....how many times do you cum ?
Wife and I have a great sex life especially since we have been using a few toys to spice it up.
About once a week she likes to have what she calls an orgasm marathon - i stimulate her orally and with a vibrator - sometimes at the same time wink - to see how many times she can come in an hour - last night it was 9 times - I counted!
Sometimes its only a minute or so between orgasm and other times its 10 minutes. Either way she is absolutely knackered at the end but on such a high she sucks my cock like a vacuum cleaner.
Cum on ladies - let me know who else likes these marathon sessions and maybe give me some more ideas?
Richard
x

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Kpooh
My top was 20 orgasms in about 2 hours. My normal is about 4-6 per hour cool

If this reply breaks our rules please 
feisty_lulu_au
ther is a couple of times i have cum about 4 to 5 times all in the space of 10 minutes which i thought was fucking damn amazzing and it wasnt even with i like either. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is very orgasmic.... she typically cums before I even touch her pussy.....massaging her breasts,etc....

ccups
When done properly,,, they're impossible to count..

bounce

westexslut4u
One time when hubby and another guy were playing with me, hubby lost count at 31 orgasms in two hours. Between being fucked, fingered, and eaten, it seemed like the orgasms were non-stop.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When a woman's orgasms are really going, how can you count? no way to know where one ends and the other begins.