Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Hershey1983
Bein bi-curious
Is it wrong that even though I consider myself straight, I tend to think about what it would be like to be with another guy? Ladies, do you wonder what it would feel like to be with a woman even though you consider yourselves straight? I know it's kind of different for guys and girls but I'm sure there's still that same thought process.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
longhotshowers
There are a lot of guys that would like to know what it is like and I see nothing wrong with that. I was talking to someone today that told me that he wanted to try it and have thought about it, but it would have to be with the right person. He said that he does not really feel the attration with a guy like he does a woman, and he is very much straight. He just wants to see what it is like.

Myself, I am bi and I make no bones about it (haa, haa could not resist saying that) I just think that people should feel comfortable in their sexuality what ever it may be (legally).

If this reply breaks our rules please 
longhotshowers
typo
attration = attraction

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm not a lady but....
The worse part about being bi-curious and not acting on it, is the sense of regret as one gets older. I'm not saying to go out and jump the first cute young set of bones you can find. (It's much better when there is a connection and trust). There is nothing wrong with exploring ones' sexuality, just make sure that you can trust the one that you choose to explore with. Nothing worse than dorking up a friendship for a quick romp in the sack.

I would have to say... go, explore and enjoy, but don't do it while intoxicated. It can cause some awakward moments in the morning.

Best of luck to you,
play nice and BE SAFE!!

GRA
Bi
For a long time I wondered what it would be like to suck a guys dick till it cums. Then I got the chance to find out and iam glad i did. I like girls, but i also like to suck a dick to. If your thing about it DO IT...CHEERS jerk

Hershey1983
Thanks you guys
It would definitely have to be a comfort thing with me. How would you approach the subject though? Are there any no-no's I should know about if I decide to pursue anything?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too resisted the bi lifestyle, even to the point that I was very homophobic in my late teens and 20s. But after I had the opportunity to be with another man, my whole outlook changed. I couldn't believe how wonderful it was to have a man's cock in my mouth or to have my cock in his. Being bi is the best of both worlds.

Ice_Walker_50
ok stay with me here:

I lost my partner to girl/girl fantasies on two occassions. I still love her and she still struggles with her female/female interests. I decided to dive in and experiment with guy/guy stuff to find out why women seem to (in my experience) love experimenting with other women.

End result (my opinion - no flames please!) females are curious but generally wont cross the line until they are not getting what they want from a guy.

My guy/guy experiences were interesting albeit not terribly kinky or erotic and therefore I struggle to continue to remain open minded on this subject.

These days if my ex would take me back I think I am at a maturity whereby I would be ok with her and women whilst I remained faithful.

My 2c. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've thought about trying it but HOW????