Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ladies, your nudity comfort level...
Ladies,
How comfortable are you with being totally nude around other people, such as gym locker rooms/ showers, doctors office, etc. Do you feel totally at ease being nude in front of strangers or people you know?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
In the gym changing rooms and showers I would say comfort level is 9 (10 being the highest).

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I want sexy girl numbers please

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello
☺️

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
most locker rooms ive been in people didnt run around totally nude, most wear towels going to showers
at doctor i usually undress the part thats gonna be examinated, not fully nude
if anything im prob most bare at my chiropractor,, panties n bra

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nudity
I or should say we like to naked around the house when we can. We like being naked on our deck outside, weather permitting of course. Drs. office is by request of my doctor and what he is examining. The only other place that I am naked is at the massage parlor. And then covered with a towel but nothing underneath. When on the table for my massage, she will remove the portion of towel that she will massage leaving the rest covered. Adult parties are a different story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Right Place, Right Time
While travelling the Alps throughout Europe, I’ve had the opportunity to stay at a few spa hotels. Most do not allow wearing clothing in the steam room and sauna areas, and they are usually adult only. It has been my experience that most women are not afraid to show their bodies.

On one of my trips my group stayed at a small hotel in the ski village of Galtur. After a day on the slopes, I would head to the bottom floor of the hotel where they had a shower room, a small exercise area, and a steam and sauna room. One day I started out in the steam room. It had a bench on two walls and looked to seat about eight people total. I spread my towel on a bench and sat down to enjoy the wonderful hot steam. I was by myself, but a few minutes later was joined by three members of my travel group. The gal and the guys were a little younger than me and we talked about our day skiing. Like me they sat on a towel and had another hanging over their shoulders with all our body parts open to view, certainly not something you would normally see in a coed spa back home. After a short while they had enough of the heat, told me they’d see me at dinner, and went upstairs.

Again, by myself, I put my towel over my head, and enjoyed the sweat rolling down my chest. I was thinking of trying out the sauna when I heard the steam room door open and it was Katie, another gal from my travel group. She had been in the sauna and rather than come in she asked me to join her in the sauna as she was uncomfortable sitting with a male and female couple who kept looking at her.

I agreed, so we entered the sauna and took a seat on an upper bench, behind and to the side of the couple. From their conversing together I noticed they were speaking in French, so using my high school French I greeted them and asked about their day and if they had also been skiing which they had. They appeared a little older than me but were both quite fit and the lady had a lovely “landing strip” and small teardrop breasts with pointy nipples. They also spoke English which make our conversation much easier, and soon later said their goodbyes and hoped to see us again.

Katie and I were now alone in the sauna and of course, both naked. I now was able to turn my attention to her, and her amazing body and beauty. Katie was in the midst of her senior year of college, young and athletic, and oozing sexuality. My mind was going wild as I perused her D-cup breasts, flat stomach, full bush, long light brown head of hair, not to mention the light growth on her legs and arm pits; obviously an earthy girl unlike any I had sat next to before, naked, and many years my junior.

Katie thanked me for joining her, turned to me and kissed me on the cheek, and reached to caress my growing dick in her hand.

Some day; more to “cum” in my blog.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
At a Distance
The further away from home that I am, the more comfortable with outdoor nudity I am.