Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why use a cock ring?
Never have.. curious what the benefit is

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
With a right sized cock ring, your cock gets definitely harder. It also stays longer hard.

Sensation is also different, although it's hard for me to explain how exactly 😉.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tux said: With a right sized cock ring, your cock gets definitely harder. It also stays longer hard.

Sensation is also different, although it's hard for me to explain how exactly 😉.

Exactly, the erection is kept better and longer. The skin is also more sensitive, so the simple touch brings much more pleasure, especially in the head.
And if you use a vibrating toy, the cumshot is much more intense. . yahoo jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BrunoBlasco said:
Tux said: With a right sized cock ring, your cock gets definitely harder. It also stays longer hard.

Exactly, the erection is kept better and longer. The skin is also more sensitive, so the simple touch brings much more pleasure, especially in the head.
And if you use a vibrating toy, the cumshot is much more intense. . yahoo jerk jerk jerk

However, rather than around the cock I prefer a ring, or even a rubber band, around the testicles. This way the cock is freer to play with. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Holds my balls only
The pics I’ve seen where the ring is tight to help maintain an erection look horrific to me. I use one very precisely sized to keep my balls from withdrawing too much because I find that painful. It doesn’t assist in keeping me hard.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fascinating answers. Thanks all!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock Rings
Using a cock ring, keeps you harder longer! And keeps you from having an Explosion too quickly!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock Ring
Here's 3 good reasons: Makes your cock harder, last longer, and most importantly, more and bigger cumshots. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The ones I use go around my cock and balls. Whe fucking the wife keeps my balls closer to the base of my cock and I can feel it hitting her ass and pussy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
They help make your cock harder, help in stamina, and also give you a bit more pleasure.

You've GOT to know what you're doing if/when using a steel ring. The stretchy kind work well and are easier to work with, especially if you're trying one out. It also can take a bit to get used to the sensation of having a ring around your cock (and behind the balls), but once you get used to that sensation it can be very pleasurable.

I see them as an accelerator for the cock. I can still get pretty hard without one, but the ring helps it get harder faster, and last longer.

I always suggest anyone interested in trying one to stick with stretchy rings for a while. Some of them are just as good, stamina wise, as the metal ones. Safety first.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like them for all the reasons already stated. The wife likes them because my cock gets real hard and the ring makes the veins pop more, she loves sucking me when I have a ring on. Try Primal rings they’re the best out there!

Forum Level:
Just getting started

^^^hubby says this^^^
If you haven't used one stay away from steel or solid rings. I (husband) sometimes use rubber. Even a thin one can change the sensation. I have a this one also and at 54yrs old it can prevent "deflation" during breaks. We sometimes go for a couple hours at a time and having one on and off can change things up enough to keep me "interested" the whole time. I've never tried a steel one and probably never will. Just a nice change up sometimes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock rings
I absolutely love my cock ring. It is made of silver silicon and is made by tri-sport. As stated above it keeps you ordered longer if that's what your intent is. Mine is a combination cock holder which also holds my ball sack away from my cock. I go to a nude beach all the time and I love wearing it under my see-through blue shorts as I walked down to the beach. My semihard cock very often accidentally slides below the bottom of my shorts for whomever to get a good look. It works wonders starting up a conversation. I usually keep it on for at least a while as I scroll down the beach to keep semihard.