Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mrs being fucked while sucking my cock
While my mrs is on all fours sucking my cock I love the thought of her being fucked while she’s got my cock in her mouth anyone else feel the same. I love the thought of even to sit there n wank while about her couple are fucking Never done anything like this but wot a turn on

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Awesome_Tits
Lots of people get turned on by that, it's why hot wives are such a thing. Do you think she would be interested in? Is it a fantasy you could share with her?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
IDE like to think so.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
it's great fun.
my wife enjoys 2 cocks.
go for it!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I Love Satisfying Two Men at the Same Time and I Usually Give Hubby a BJ while the Other Guy Enjoys My Pussy. bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This is a regular thing during our 4somes. You should do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It is fun
We have done it many times and it is good. Do you have a friend or someone in mind to join you to do this ? Or is this just a fantasy ? Have you talked to your wife about doing this and told her it was a fantasy you would like to happen ? You never know she may be thinking about the same thing and not saying anything to you.
Good Luck and Have Fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My threesome was so erotic
I was at my best friends home. When we started playing cards. All of a sudden it turned to strip poker. My Cock was being sucked my Lynn, as I being the oral freak. I was sucking and Licking her Clit and pussy. A Delicious time as Don was stroking his Cock. After more then a half hour, i relented to Don as he inserted his huge Cock 11", as i said to finish her off. She was fingering my ass. A first for me. I ended being there best man at there wedding.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife being fucked while she sucks my cock
Something that I have enjoyed many times! Second wife loved being fucked while having a cock in her mouth. Best thing was to switch places!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve usually been the guy doing the fucking whilst my 1st wife was sucking a guys cock quite a turn on later on in life I got the opportunity to do both being sucked by a women being fucked doggy style is great I’d love the chance to do it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Playtime
Wife and I enjoyed a few years of the Swing thing. Met and Had lot of Great Sexual Experiences. I always enjoyed seeing her enjoy herself. , I think she was a bit jealous thou of me enjoying it as much as she did. We had a lot of MFM & MMF times. Which I enjoyed as much as she did. Even more sometimes I think! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yesshavedwhatsup said: I was at my best friends home. When we started playing cards. All of a sudden it turned to strip poker. My Cock was being sucked my Lynn, as I being the oral freak. I was sucking and Licking her Clit and pussy. A Delicious time as Don was stroking his Cock. After more then a half hour, i relented to Don as he inserted his huge Cock 11", as i said to finish her off. She was fingering my ass. A first for me. I ended being there best man at there wedding.

You have a nice cock but I want pics of Dons 11 incher.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes we have
We have done it several times with several different guys, I have done both in her mouth and pussy as the other guy was in the other, you should ask her if she is interested that is all it took to get my wife started

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a Little Trashy said: I Love Satisfying Two Men at the Same Time and I Usually Give Hubby a BJ while the Other Guy Enjoys My Pussy. bounce

😋

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Blow Job
I love watching my wife getting fucked from behind as I sit on the back of the couch, legs spread, and she is resting her arms on my legs giving me a blow job. She has to stop when she starts to have an orgasm so she can moan. We have done this many times with my and her friends. We often switch around and take turns. She told me that she likes the motion of her going forward with the guy fucking her so all she has to do is keep her lips around my cock and let him do the work. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Spit roasted
That’s the name for it my husband loves it we do everything me being fucked and sucking Jim or switch it and Jim fucks me as I’m on a guys cock if you really want to have fun have your husband getting fucked as he sucks your pussy or you can even wear a strap on fuck the husbands ass as you watch him sucking a cock especially when the guy cums in his mouth and you hold his head down make him swallow it as you pound away in his ass love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is a blast. The wife and I have had numerous foursomes and it's great to share the wives this way. Everyone seems to enjoy!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Get to suggesting it to your lady
Hubby has had both with another man where I sucked him off while someone else fucked my pussy, and he has fucked me while I sucked another man off. But I an very aware he is extremely happy when I am sucking another man and even another man is fucking my pussy hard.
But do be careful as I have bit down on guys before by mistake or drug my teeth along their shaft when slammed hard by a sweet sexy cock.